Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TRANS-AGE: Pedophile Charged With Abusing 3 Girls Says He's A 9-Year-Old Trapped In M

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Oh. So the claims are real unless they harm someone?
    No. I recognize that I don't speak for the entire "left," whatever that means to you, but most people I know agree that transgender people experience their gender identity as real. "Real" and "anatomic" or even "genetic" are not synonymous. Your fears, for example, are real, i.e. genuine. They're just not based in any normal perspective. And they're none of our concern UNLESS you use them to justify getting drunk and driving. You won't get a reduced sentence for DUI because you tell the judge that you drove drunk because driving sober terrifies you. It's behavior that needs to be addressed, not beliefs. If the guy in the OP wants to play with action figures and dress like a kid, no problem. If he rapes, convict him and lock him up.

Do you know how stupid you sound?
    The irony of that question speaks louder than anything I can add.

And it is my concern when the left wants to compel us to go along with their delusion.
    All anyone wants to compel you or anyone else to do is abstain from claiming the right to do diaper checks on anyone who doesn't look sufficiently male or female TO YOU to match their outward presentation. If you see a Bea Arthur look-alike entering a women's restroom, it's not your business to determine if she's "really" female.

And that not even including the fact that allowing them their fantasies is cruel.
    Also totally none of your business. You chide me for having an opinion on legal issues - which is my profession - yet you don't hesitate to hold forth, as here, on psychological issues in a manner inconsistent with prevailing psychiatric opinion, even though you demonstrably know next to nothing about psychology.

See how that works? Or did I use too many big words?
    Last edited by Celeste Chalfonte; Thursday, February 8th, 2018 at 7:20 PM.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

2. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Celeste Chalfonte;131567]
    No. I recognize that I don't speak for the entire "left," whatever that means to you, but most people I know agree that transgender people experience their gender identity as real. "Real" and "anatomic" or even "genetic" are not synonymous. Your fears, for example, are real, i.e. genuine. They're just not based in any normal perspective. And they're none of our concern UNLESS you use them to justify getting drunk and driving. You won't get a reduced sentence for DUI because you tell the judge that you drove drunk because driving sober terrifies you. It's behavior that needs to be addressed, not beliefs. If the guy in the OP wants to play with action figures and dress like a kid, no problem. If he rapes, convict him and lock him up.
    What I experience is an irrational fear, and it is not reality. I understand that. If a transsexual REALLY believes himself to be a woman trapped in a mans body, that is another can of worms.

As to the OP, you are being disingenuous. You and I both know that people with mental problems are given lighter or reduced sentences. As are young people. You of all people here should know that extenuating circumstances are used to mitigate or reduce punishment. Do you deny this?

All anyone wants to compel you or anyone else to do is abstain from claiming the right to do diaper checks on anyone who doesn't look sufficiently male or female TO YOU to match their outward presentation. If you see a Bea Arthur look-alike entering a women's restroom, it's not your business to determine if she's "really" female.
    Please. There are people and movements afoot that want to force normal people to go along with the charade. They want us to be forced to use the "preferred pronoun" of the mentally ill person. And yes, it is society's business to keep someone from doing something nefarious.

Also totally none of your business. You chide me for having an opinion on legal issues - which is my profession - yet you don't hesitate to hold forth, as here, on psychological issues in a manner inconsistent with prevailing psychiatric opinion, even though you demonstrably know next to nothing about psychology.
    Prevailing psychiatric opinion agree's with me, just by showing the upheaval this condition causes in the lives of those afflicted, by the studies they do. That they can't verbalize is yet more proof of what I contend. That the left wants to "mainstream" transsexualism by silencing those that would protest.

And you're wrong, of course. I do not chide you for having an opinion on legal issues. BUT, I will chide you when you act like you are right, and I am wrong, when I can CLEARLY show you scholars that happen to agree with me as well. That is where you open your mouth to change feet.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post

Bullshit. They are allowing men to compete in woman's sports. Let boys who think they are female join the Girl Scouts.

Don't even begin to claim that this is about bathrooms. Society is being FORCED to acknowledge that these boys are really girls, no matter how hard you bleat that they aren't.

And dammit, if they are really girls, then this guy can be a little boy. If you do logic. You do, don't you?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:38 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Can anyone here give me a logical explanation as to why this guy can't use this excuse to defend his actions? Once you board the crazy train, who sets the limits?

Mark
    Because he didn't say he is trapped in a 9-yr old GIRL's body.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Marva View Post
    Because he didn't say he is trapped in a 9-yr old GIRL's body.
    We have a winner!!!

Mark