I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The extremist right wing in this country would have a hard time filling a small city, while the extreme left wing could fill several cities. Almost all due to the brainwashing in American universities.

And the dumb asses claim that the right is anti education. Nope, we are anti indoctrination. And that seems to be the main course served up at universities today.

Highlighting in red is mine.
He’s a lifelong Democrat, a prominent Harvard Law School professor and constitutional scholar who voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

And who are his “biggest enemies”? They’re not who you’d think.

“There’s no question. My biggest enemies are the hard left,” said Alan Dershowitz during an interview featured in the upcoming documentary “No Safe Spaces.” “The far left poses a far greater danger to the American future than the hard right.”

Dershowitz referenced concerns about the August 2017 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, that featured neo-Nazis, Klan members and other white supremacists. The event turned deadly when a man rammed his car into a group of counter-protesters, killing one woman and injuring 19 more at Emancipation Park. The mix of political extremists included radicals aligned with Antifa, a black-clad, helmet-wearing group of self-described anarchists and revolutionary communists known for violence and threats. The crowd gathered in response to a city plan to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee as part of a nationwide push to tear down Confederate symbols.

As disturbing as the neo-Nazis’ views are, Dershowitz said those groups don’t concern him to the degree that the hard left does.

“I’m not worried about a few dozen people with swastikas who want to replace the Jews, because they’re our past,” Dershowitz explained. “They have no resonance on university campuses today.

“But the hard, hard left? Anti-Semitism, anti-Christianity, intolerance for speech. It’s the future. These are our leaders,” he lamented. “When I used to teach 150 students in my first year of criminal law, I’d look around and I’d say, ‘Future president. Future chief justice. Future editorial director of the New York Times. Future managing partner of Goldman Sachs. They’re our future. And that’s why we have to worry much more about what’s going on on university campuses than in Charlottesville.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/surprise-...RxA0B27GfXe.99

Mark