Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump administration studies seeking the death penalty for drug dealers

Last Online
    Today @ 11:25 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how I feel about this, but I don't think I'll be heart broken if they do it. I'm not sure if it will deter drug dealing either. We need to reach out as much as possible to at risk kids to get them jobs when they're old enough.
    Pumpernickel bread. I ate it just now and now I'm an extremist for it.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:33 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I don't know how I feel about this, but I don't think I'll be heart broken if they do it. I'm not sure if it will deter drug dealing either. We need to reach out as much as possible to at risk kids to get them jobs when they're old enough.
    There are plenty of adults who have careers, families, and "the American dream" who use drugs.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
    Sheep Sickness

There is no half way. After his first exposure, a man is either a sheep hunter or he isn’t. He either falls under the spell of sheep hunting and sheep country or he won’t be caught dead on another sheep mountain.

Jack O'Connor —”The Bighorn,” March 1960

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Djharkavy View Post
    It was ridiculed because it was ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Bacon could be your tobacco.

I think one could possibly mock a lot of commercials. I used to mock the "I want to be a ballerina when I grow up," followed by "Nobody says I want to be a junky when I grow up." I'd say something stupid like "I want to be a dumbass when I grow up."

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    There are plenty of adults who have careers, families, and "the American dream" who use drugs.

I'm talking about trying to help out perspective drug dealers. Help them know there is an alternative by mentoring to them when they are younger.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm talking about trying to help out perspective drug dealers. Help them know there is an alternative by mentoring to them when they are younger.
    You mean like this 21 year old government program?

https://www.samhsa.gov/grants/grant-...ents/sp-14-003

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/105/hr956
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:28 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never known a drug dealer who did so out of desperation or a lack of education or skills. I have known a drug dealer who chose to quit college because the business was so lucrative. He recently was exonerated of murder and is working in a pizza parlor in Ft Lauderdale.
    “I took you out to dinner to warn you of charm. I warned you expressly and in great details of the Flyte family. Charm is the great English blight. It does not exist outside these damp islands. It spots and kills anything it touches. It kills love; it kills art; I greatly fear, Charles, it has killed you.