Thread: Blacks calling the kettle a pot?

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

Blacks calling the kettle a pot?

Black Lives Matter Calls NRA a Terrorist Organization

The Black Lives Matter movement slammed the National Rifle Association on Friday after the group filed a lawsuit against the Florida legislation that would raise the age to buy rifles to 21.

The civil rights organization retweeted the Associated Press and called the NRA a terrorist organization.

Black Lives Matter activists responded to an NRA video that was aired in 2017 featuring images and videos of protesters in Baltimore over the in-custody death of Freddie Gray. The civil rights chapter from Los Angeles fired back with their own video, mocking the NRA’s advertisement by copying their ominous music and lighting.

“When the NRA issues a public call to their constituents, inciting violence against people who are constitutionally fighting for their lives, we don’t take that lightly,” says BLM LA member Funmilola Fagbamila in the response video.
    According to Newsweek, BLM is now a civil rights organization.

Funny.
    Last edited by gary m; Saturday, March 10th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funmilola Fagbamila
    Seriously? This isn't The Onion?
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Nope, it's real.

Also look at one of the accomplishments in her CV:

"Searched online for compelling images and articles related to topic"

https://www.funmilola.com/cv

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently it's a Nigerian name, which agrees with my experience -- they have mellifluous names of many syllables. Babajide Ajifowobaje was a student of mine, for example, as was his sister Lolabijade.

The video she narrates takes a turn for the better halfway through, when they drop the Exorcist music and the black & white newsreel tone.

But at the end she and they TOTALLY WIMP OUT, and simply demand the NRA take down its own promotional videos.

What pusillanimous trivia. (Maybe pusillanimous is a Nigerian word.) After all they do, their demand is for people with whom they disagree to SHUT UP.

*thbbt*

5. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 9:56 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Nope, it's real.

Also look at one of the accomplishments in her CV:

"Searched online for compelling images and articles related to topic"

https://www.funmilola.com/cv

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.
    Holy crap. What sort of idiot would put that online?

"I've never actually even held a cashier's job in my life, but I know all about how to describe The Struggle, at least."

Good grief. Some idiot is going to hire this idiot and give xer a fat salary for this bullshit résumé.

Then again, the country elected Obama, who was exactly as qualified as this fool, so there's that....
    Now more than two weeks, and the Left still remain incapable of saying that Leftist violence is bad.

7. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Holy crap. What sort of idiot would put that online?

"I've never actually even held a cashier's job in my life, but I know all about how to describe The Struggle, at least."

Good grief. Some idiot is going to hire this idiot and give xer a fat salary for this bullshit résumé.

Then again, the country elected Obama, who was exactly as qualified as this fool, so there's that....
    Oh, ferchrissakes, man, take a deep breath. It's an academic resume. She in Humanities. It's all about research and publishing. Nobody's going to give her a real-world job, nor is she likely to apply for one.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 9:56 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, ferchrissakes, man, take a deep breath. It's an academic resume. She in Humanities. It's all about research and publishing. Nobody's going to give her a real-world job, nor is she likely to apply for one.
    That's a relief.
    Now more than two weeks, and the Left still remain incapable of saying that Leftist violence is bad.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:59 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    When everybody is a terrorist, nobody is.

I don't think we've reached 'peak-triggering' yet.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."