Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrats 3.0

Last Online
    Sunday, March 24th, 2019 @ 4:25 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Yes, the Cold War is over.

That's why Global Warming is such a problem.
    You suck dude. LOL.

Last Online
    Today @ 8:35 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You suck dude. LOL.

3. Likes JB liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

Last Online
    Today @ 6:09 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    FYI, the Cold War is over. Reagan won.
    Despite the wishes of Bernie Sanders and other mainstream Democrats.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Well, that explains a lot.

Sucker. He won a battle. If you believe that war is over, I have a bridge for sale.... The Red Menace was way over-hyped, but Russia is no nation's true friend.
    I disagree.

The war is over. Putin may be trying to start a new one but so far it's not gaining much territory. Ooooh they took advantage of Facebook Graph booga booga!
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    "Woman of color."

MLK would be so proud.

link

Time will tell.

8. Likes JB liked this post
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 24th, 2019 @ 4:25 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    "Woman of color."

MLK would be so proud.
    Exactly. Democrats have no desire to judge people based solely on the content of their character. Would monkey wrench their entire philosophy, way of life, ability to get votes, hold office, push their agenda, etc. etc.

Kinda like that whole "ask not what your country can do for you thing". What a joke.

Last Online
    Today @ 2:47 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. Democrats have no desire to judge people based solely on the content of their character. Would monkey wrench their entire philosophy, way of life, ability to get votes, hold office, push their agenda, etc. etc.

Kinda like that whole "ask not what your country can do for you thing". What a joke.
    It's what they aren't "getting" about the #walkway thing. The people 'walking away' are classical liberals who seriously believe in classical liberal principles even if they wouldn't frame it that way.

I'm not saying every #walkaway person is joining the GOP. Heck, I've never been a registered member of either party and never will be.

But I don't have to vote a certain way because I'm a college-educated woman.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    I disagree.
    You're entitled to. Don't turn your back on them.

The war is over. Putin may be trying to start a new one but so far it's not gaining much territory.
    Putin is temporary. The Russian passion for intrigue is timeless. That doesn't mean they're good at it, but they are persistent. I feel certain they were never the nuclear threat our government (for its own reasons) portrayed them to be, but that doesn't mean they didn't genuinely hope to wipe the US off the map.

Ooooh they took advantage of Facebook Graph booga booga!
    I have no idea what that means. I go to Facebook when Philly or Michele tells me to. I think if you review, you'll find I have expressed no belief that the Russians successfully manipulated our elections, although I don't doubt they've been trying for decades. It's what they do.
    Last edited by Celeste Chalfonte; Sunday, July 8th, 2018 at 2:37 AM.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).