Page 200 of 259 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2583

Thread: Tweets

Last Online
    Today @ 9:20 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:12 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Actually, non Blue-State people don't care. Literally. Out here in fly-over land, we're mostly interested if you buy 17 cans of different cat foods in the '10 Items or Less' check out lane.

We don't like it.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Actually, non Blue-State people don't care. Literally. Out here in fly-over land, we're mostly interested if you buy 17 cans of different cat foods in the '10 Items or Less' check out lane.

We don't like it.
    Really? Trump just held a rally in North Carolina where those non Blue-State people out there in fly-over land seem to care a great deal. So much, they want the state to arrest and detain an American citizen, and a member of Congress, on no formal charges and deport her from this nation by force.
    "35% of my party believes that Obama's a Muslim born in Kenya; [Trump's] locked that crowd down."

~ Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Last Online
    Today @ 9:20 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

We don't like it.
    You don't like what? You don't like crowds chanting "Send her back?"

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    "35% of my party believes that Obama's a Muslim born in Kenya; [Trump's] locked that crowd down."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    I'm pretty sure McCain "won" when only the right was voting. It was when the left got to cast a ballot that he lost. But maybe I don't understand elections.
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

8. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    I'm pretty sure McCain "won" when only the right was voting. It was when the left got to cast a ballot that he lost. But maybe I don't understand elections.
    Bok is on a tear with posting from the anti-Trumpers lately...The Bulwark, Stephen Miller@redsteeze. Engaging is futile. But it did get me to read Stephen Miller's tweets.

May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.