Today @ 1:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

It is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away
    -Pete Buttigieg

2. Likes Celeste Chalfonte, Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

~ RP

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

~ RP

5. Likes Lanie liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

~ RP

7. Likes phillygirl, Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 5:02 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    And the Democrats can't seem to get the wait staff's attention at all.

Must be why Obama's so skinny.
    "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." óCNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

9. Likes Adam liked this post
    Last Online
    Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 @ 10:29 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    And the Democrats can't seem to get the wait staff's attention at all.

Must be why Obama's so skinny.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is unbelievably close!
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

12. Likes Billy Jingo liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

~ RP

14. Likes Norm dePlume liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, I don't care for him. Yes, he was absolutely spot-on with his shaming of Congress.

At a time when Another Obnoxious Communist is literally trying to extort a pay raise because the poor dear just can't make it on $174K/year, people not even bothering to show up for a subcommittee hearing, particularly on something that by all rights is a pretty bipartisan issue, is a pretty damned bad look.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

16. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Likes scott, Newman liked this post