Page 196 of 220 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2199

Thread: Tweets

Last Online
    Today @ 1:15 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    I am old enough to remember what a terrible diplomatic blunder it was to return a Churchill bust to the UK that had been on loan to the White House.
    That wasn't a blunder.
    “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.... We really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.” —Saikat Chakrabarti, then AOC's Chief of Staff, explaining the Green New Deal for the hard of hearing.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." —CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

2. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    That wasn't a blunder.
    Of course it wasn't. I was making fun of that UKuck douche. Everyone knows it wasn't an issue at all and wholly manufactured "outrage."
    Conservatives will always be with us. If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.

~ David Frum

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 for 2
    If it pays, it stays

8. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conservatives will always be with us. If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.

~ David Frum

10. Thanks phillygirl thanked for this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

12. Likes Celeste Chalfonte liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes scott, Newman liked this post