Page 198 of 220 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2200

Thread: Tweets

Last Online
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    99% effective? Yeah, its worked so fucking well that we have been overrun by millions of them.

Fuck off.

Mark
    From the Office of Inspector General:
    According to ICE, overall program compliance for all five regions is an average
    of 99 percent for ICE check-ins and appointments, as well as 100 percent
    attendance at court hearings. Since the inception of FCMP, 23 out of 954
    participants (2 percent) were reported as absconders.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:16 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Who cares? If they use the system to remain here it is a success...for them. Not for us.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Who cares?
    People who oppose unnecessary cruelty to other human beings. You might feel differently.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who oppose unnecessary cruelty to other human beings. You might feel differently.
    The easier you make it for people the easier they take it. If we make them feel welcome here, why would they want to return to their own country?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    80z approves of the "deliberate cruelty as disincentive" plan.

-H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cruelty is subjective. My bet is that they are living much better in detention then where they came from. If they don't like it they can walk right back across the border. Problem solved.

Mark

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 4:11 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are they living better than the average deployed Marine?

How about the average homeless veteran?

Oh I know - are they living better than the average veteran in a VA assisted living facility?

Talk about "deliberate cruelty..."
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Are they living better than the average deployed Marine?

How about the average homeless veteran?

Oh I know - are they living better than the average veteran in a VA assisted living facility?

Talk about "deliberate cruelty..."
    I don't know about you, but I'm in favor of improving the lot of deployed Marines, homeless veterans, and VA patients as much as possible. If someone were purposely making their lives more difficult, I would have a problem with that. And if 80z were cheering that action, I'd have a problem with that, too. Again, you might feel differently.

And, yes, keeping detainees in overcrowded chain link enclosures (don't want to set off Adam by calling them cages) without access to showers or toothbrushes for weeks at a shot is unnecessarily cruel. And it's done deliberately.
    Last edited by Norm dePlume; Sunday, July 14th, 2019 at 9:47 PM.

-H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about you, but I'm in favor of improving the lot of deployed Marines, homeless veterans, and VA patients as much as possible. If someone were purposely making their lives more difficult, I would have a problem with that. And if 80z were cheering that action, I'd have a problem with that, too. Again, you might feel differently.

And, yes, keeping detainees in overcrowded chain link enclosures (don't want to set off Adam by calling them cages) without access to showers or toothbrushes for weeks at a shot is unnecessarily cruel. And it's done deliberately.
    Maybe the situation wouldn't have become so bad if the douche bag Democrats would quit inviting them over here promising free stuff.

Its a crisis Norm. Just like after a big hurricane where people have to make do.

They will survive.

Mark

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 4:11 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about you, but I'm in favor of improving the lot of deployed Marines, homeless veterans, and VA patients as much as possible.
    How? Show me one thing you've done towards any of these goals. If "voting Democrat" is your only answer, you are the exact problem.

If someone were purposely making their lives more difficult, I would have a problem with that. And if 80z were cheering that action, I'd have a problem with that, too. Again, you might feel differently.
    Then why do you still vote Democrat? Democrats favor more government bureaucracy, which leads to unaccountable government workers, which leads to secret waiting lists at the VA. In fact, all Democrats oppose allowing veterans to choose private doctors.

You cannot prove it's deliberate, which is why you have to make logic leaps to hammer your point.

"Unnecessarily cruel" is an arbitrary standard on purpose.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.