Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Meme

Last Online
    Today @ 9:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bandersnatch45 View Post

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    I have to say, I still wish I understood Michelle Obama's wardrobe failures in the groin area. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation of some kind.

It did look funny, though.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conservatives will always be with us. If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.

~ David Frum

Last Online
    Today @ 9:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think that if her bra strap had showed, her legs had shaving nicks, or her eyebrows were wonky, women wouldn't notice?

We're designed to notice that stuff whether we attend to that stuff personally or not. We see it.

We'd certainly see it with Melania or the Queen of England, however much we may like them.

Heck, I'd see it on you.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bandersnatch45 View Post

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    Nova! He found your baby book!
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

5. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Do you think that if her bra strap had showed, her legs had shaving nicks, or her eyebrows were wonky, women wouldn't notice?

We're designed to notice that stuff whether we attend to that stuff personally or not. We see it.

We'd certainly see it with Melania or the Queen of England, however much we may like them.

Heck, I'd see it on you.
    Speak for yourself. I MIGHT notice if her leg hair were braided, she had a furry unibrow, or she wore her bra outside the dress. Asking me to describe what someone is wearing, unless I'm standing there staring at them when you ask, is like asking a child to describe a specific adult when there are dogs or toys on the floor.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

7. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Speak for yourself. I MIGHT notice if her leg hair were braided, she had a furry unibrow, or she wore her bra outside the dress. Asking me to describe what someone is wearing, unless I'm standing there staring at them when you ask, is like asking a child to describe a specific adult when there are dogs or toys on the floor.
    Yet your brother would know dress size, estimated weight and height, true physical gender, favorite movie, how many church groups they tried, type of shoe, and of course.....how much of the hair is real. ....... just sayin'
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have to say, I still wish I understood Michelle Obama's wardrobe failures in the groin area. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation of some kind.

It did look funny, though.
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what this is about. Explain, please.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

10. Thanks phillygirl, Newman thanked for this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post

If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Nope, me too, I just didn't care enough to ask.

13. Thanks phillygirl thanked for this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Nope, me too, I just didn't care enough to ask.
    Sorry I did.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.