Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 845

Thread: Meme

  1. #831
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:23 AM
    Posts
    17,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bandersnatch45 View Post
    .

    Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    I have to say, I still wish I understood Michelle Obama's wardrobe failures in the groin area. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation of some kind.

    It did look funny, though.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

  2. #832
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    12,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

    ~ RP

  3. #833
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:23 AM
    Posts
    17,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think that if her bra strap had showed, her legs had shaving nicks, or her eyebrows were wonky, women wouldn't notice?

    We're designed to notice that stuff whether we attend to that stuff personally or not. We see it.

    We'd certainly see it with Melania or the Queen of England, however much we may like them.

    Heck, I'd see it on you.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

  4. #834
    Join Date
    Saturday, October 5th, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In the mainstream of American life.
    Posts
    14,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bandersnatch45 View Post
    .

    Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    Nova! He found your baby book!
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

    The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

  5. Likes Michele liked this post
  6. #835
    Join Date
    Saturday, October 5th, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In the mainstream of American life.
    Posts
    14,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Do you think that if her bra strap had showed, her legs had shaving nicks, or her eyebrows were wonky, women wouldn't notice?

    We're designed to notice that stuff whether we attend to that stuff personally or not. We see it.

    We'd certainly see it with Melania or the Queen of England, however much we may like them.

    Heck, I'd see it on you.
    Speak for yourself. I MIGHT notice if her leg hair were braided, she had a furry unibrow, or she wore her bra outside the dress. Asking me to describe what someone is wearing, unless I'm standing there staring at them when you ask, is like asking a child to describe a specific adult when there are dogs or toys on the floor.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

    The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

  7. Likes Newman liked this post
  8. #836
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Posts
    12,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Speak for yourself. I MIGHT notice if her leg hair were braided, she had a furry unibrow, or she wore her bra outside the dress. Asking me to describe what someone is wearing, unless I'm standing there staring at them when you ask, is like asking a child to describe a specific adult when there are dogs or toys on the floor.
    Yet your brother would know dress size, estimated weight and height, true physical gender, favorite movie, how many church groups they tried, type of shoe, and of course.....how much of the hair is real. ....... just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didnít say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Markís but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

    But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

  9. #837
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have to say, I still wish I understood Michelle Obama's wardrobe failures in the groin area. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation of some kind.

    It did look funny, though.
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what this is about. Explain, please.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

  10. Thanks phillygirl, Newman thanked for this post
  11. #838
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Posts
    12,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what this is about. Explain, please.


    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didnít say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Markís but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

    But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

  12. #839
    Join Date
    Saturday, October 5th, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In the mainstream of American life.
    Posts
    14,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what this is about. Explain, please.
    Nope, me too, I just didn't care enough to ask.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

    The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

  13. Thanks phillygirl thanked for this post
  14. #840
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Nope, me too, I just didn't care enough to ask.
    Sorry I did.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •