Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1152

Thread: Meme

Last Online
    Today @ 1:53 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Here's the thing. He was a sexual predator and a lot of them do kill themselves once caught.

Now, I'm pretty sure Hilary killed the rest.

2. Likes Gingersnap liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

4. Likes Tom Servo, phillygirl, Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it like a Federal law that all memes have grammatical or spelling errors?

Asking for a friend.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

6. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 8:54 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Here's the thing. He was a sexual predator and a lot of them do kill themselves once caught.

Now, I'm pretty sure Hilary killed the rest.
    Under suicide watch when all tools for him to kill himself have been removed?
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

9. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 1:53 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Under suicide watch when all tools for him to kill himself have been removed?
    And I just found out there's proof he was strangled. I guess you're right. I don't have much sympathy, but the crazy witch really needs to be stopped.

I just want you all to know that if I ever cross Hilary's path that I absolutely want to live, so I don't want to commit suicide. I also haven't been in an accident for years. What else? I'm not allergic to much if anything. Ah shit.

11. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    "35% of my party believes that Obama's a Muslim born in Kenya; [Trump's] locked that crowd down."

~ Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

14. Likes Tom Servo, Lanie liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 7:36 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    And I just found out there's proof he was strangled. I guess you're right. I don't have much sympathy, but the crazy witch really needs to be stopped.

I just want you all to know that if I ever cross Hilary's path that I absolutely want to live, so I don't want to commit suicide. I also haven't been in an accident for years. What else? I'm not allergic to much if anything. Ah shit.
    Why assume Hillary had anything to do with it? Plenty of powerful people allegedly had contact with him.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes Tom Servo, Lanie, Gingersnap liked this post