Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Statement on Omarosa Manigault-Newman (Lynne Patton)

Last Online
    Today @ 1:08 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Official Statement on Omarosa Manigault-Newman (Lynne Patton)

Official Statement on Omarosa Manigault-Newman

My name is Lynne Patton and I am a senior official in the Trump Administration.

White House leadership, both past and present, can confirm that I was the closest confidante & friend to Ms. Manigault-Newman during her tenure at the White House, Transition and Campaign - texting and speaking multiple times per day.

To that end, Omarosa attempted to contact me just two days ago, but I refused to accept her call.

Like Ms. Manigault-Newman, I have also known and worked for both the President and his family for over a decade and am confident that they would collectively confirm that I know them far better than she.

To be clear, at no time did I participate in a conference call with Katrina Pierson advising me, Jason Miller and Omarosa Manigault-Newman that Frank Luntz had heard President Donald J. Trump use a derogatory racial term - a claim that Luntz himself has also denied.

What I can confirm is the following:

On December 12, 2017, at approximately 11:30PM (EST) – a date I now know to be the evening Omarosa was relieved of her official duties by General Kelly - I received a telephone call from her informing me that she had personally heard a second-hand recording of President Trump using the “N-word” in a derogatory fashion.

She proceeded to tell me the full name of the individual who played this second-hand tape for her, from whom the primary audio tape had originated, as well as the specific context of the President’s usage of this term and to whom the derogatory term was allegedly directed.

Omarosa also proceeded to inform me that she had officially submitted her resignation to General Kelly and that I should promptly do the same before the audio surfaced.

The next morning, I immediately notified senior communications officials and a Trump family member of the same, only to discover the true nature of her departure was termination.

Today, the individual who Omarosa confirmed to me as having played the second-hand audio recording to her last year confirmed that they have no tape, never had possession of a tape, never claimed to have possession of a tape and never played such a tape for Ms. Manigault-Newman.

Tonight, on the MSNBC program, Hardball, Omarosa revealed to the general public what she had told me last December: That former Apprentice producer, Bill Pruitt, was the original source of the “N-word” tape.

Bill Pruitt is a mutual friend.

I just spoke to Bill Pruitt tonight before releasing this statement.

He confirmed to me (before Hardball had even gone off the air) that he does NOT have an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word” and has NEVER had an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word.” Period.
    More.

Twitlonger
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 8:59 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omarosa selling her book...………..

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Piers is not the only one calling her a liar.

https://people.com/tv/piers-morgan-c...xual-advances/

Morgan said he “wouldn’t believe Omarosa if she said the sky was blue, even if I was looking at it and it was blue” and added of Manigault Newman (who served as director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison): “The only thing she is less likely to get into bed with than me, is the truth.”
    Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:49 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if Trump did use that word in a private conversation, it would not affect his supporters. They wallow in his crudeness.
    “Any sufficiently advanced capitalism is indistinguishable from rent seeking.” ~ =j

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Even if Trump did use that word in a private conversation, it would not affect his supporters. They wallow in his crudeness.
    Did the left do the same with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never actually heard a white person use that term outside of a classroom. I've heard a lot of blacks use it freely.

Now, what if he did use it in 2006? NYC people are all notably foul-mouthed and use racial epithets constantly both to describe themselves and others.

From what you've said, everyone in your area is the same.

Is everyone of your acquaintance a woman-hater and racist because they were brought up using vulgar language in the home and workplace? Maybe they are.

It probably doesn't matter since the tapes in question (that have been released) don't support Omaroasa's allegations. Now maybe she's keeping the real bombshell under wraps but none of her colleagues so far are supporting this. In fact, they all seem to hate her regardless of political view.

Finding out that JFK said, "cunt" at some point (which I'm fairly sure he did) doesn't alter my views of him for better or worse.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I've never actually heard a white person use that term outside of a classroom. I've heard a lot of blacks use it freely.

Now, what if he did use it in 2006? NYC people are all notably foul-mouthed and use racial epithets constantly both to describe themselves and others.

From what you've said, everyone in your area is the same.

Is everyone of your acquaintance a woman-hater and racist because they were brought up using vulgar language in the home and workplace? Maybe they are.

It probably doesn't matter since the tapes in question (that have been released) don't support Omaroasa's allegations. Now maybe she's keeping the real bombshell under wraps but none of her colleagues so far are supporting this. In fact, they all seem to hate her regardless of political view.

Finding out that JFK said, "cunt" at some point (which I'm fairly sure he did) doesn't alter my views of him for better or worse.
    I do not believe you have never heard a white person use the word outside of the classroom; Hell, we have a couple people here that use it. But if you don’t care if Trump dropped n-bombs, and I believe you when you say you don’t, then what difference does it make?

For my part, I have no doubt he used, and uses, the epithet. He’s a shit heel. And I don’t need a tape. It’s like someone said, I don’t need to see the Rock in a gym to know he works out.
    Edith Keeler Must Die

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    I do not believe you have never heard a white person use the word outside of the classroom; Hell, we have a couple people here that use it. But if you don’t care if Trump dropped n-bombs, and I believe you when you say you don’t, then what difference does it make?

For my part, I have no doubt he used, and uses, the epithet. He’s a shit heel. And I don’t need a tape. It’s like someone said, I don’t need to see the Rock in a gym to know he works out.
    I don't live where you live or have lived. We don't share the same religious or cultural background. I'm perfectly willing to believe that you heard this growing up constantly and think it's common.

It isn't.

Remarkably, big parts of the West don't have this tradition.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:49 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I don't live where you live or have lived. We don't share the same religious or cultural background. I'm perfectly willing to believe that you heard this growing up constantly and think it's common.

It isn't.

Remarkably, big parts of the West don't have this tradition.
    I disagree, it is common, at least in the south and parts of the northeast. But as you said in your previous post, people say things all the time that are not necessarily representative of how they truly feel. Furthermore, I'm not saying Trump is or is not a huge bigot based on one word he said in 2006. Rather, that conservative supporters of his wallow in his crudeness because they love that it makes liberals uncomfortable.

Also, I know he's a bigot not because of this one word but the pattern of speech and behavior of his and his father's, going back decades. Just as I know he's a scumbag tool for the way he has treated contractors and others he's stiffed over the years.
    “Any sufficiently advanced capitalism is indistinguishable from rent seeking.” ~ =j

Last Online
    Today @ 8:59 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I disagree, it is common, at least in the south and parts of the northeast.
    Sorry, but NO it's not. Not by white people. Certainly not since the days of black people chasing out white people in the lunchrooms of department stores in places like San Antonio.