Thread: Woman removed from plane after boarding with 'emotional support' squirrel

Last Online
    Today @ 6:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman removed from plane after boarding with 'emotional support' squirrel

The Orlando Police Department was forced to remove a woman from a Frontier Airlines plane Tuesday night after she tried to bring a squirrel on board, claiming it was an emotional support animal, according to the airline. The woman was advised that squirrels are not allowed on board by Frontier's support animal policy.

"The passenger noted in their reservation that they were bringing an emotional support animal but it was not incidated [sic] that it was a squirrel," the airline said in a statement provided to Orlando ABC affiliate WFTV. "Rodents, including squirrels, are not allowed on Frontier flights."

According to its website, Frontier's policy reads: "We do not accept unusual or exotic animals including but not limited to rodents, reptiles, insects, hedgehogs, rabbits, sugar gliders, non-household birds or improperly cleaned and/or animals with foul odor."
    What do you mean I can't bring my emotional support wombat on the plane with me? I know my rights! I need it because of my gluten allergy!
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

2. Likes phillygirl liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 6:32 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing-eye dogs and certain trained and certified assistance dogs can go on planes (or in grocery stores or offices). These are dogs that actually perform tasks, respond immediately to commands, and are trained to ignore distractions, people, other dogs, etc.

Vermin (this can include couch dogs) are different.

If you can't perform an ordinary task (wash dishes, check the mailbox, get a medical exam) without your support animal, you can't be in public period - you are too sick to travel or safely interact with other people by yourself.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 3:45 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well dang. Who wants to sit next to a rodent? one wonders…………….. did the "passenger" have a churpy tantrum...……………...