Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bathtub photo debunked by foot fetishists

Last Online
    Today @ 6:59 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bathtub photo debunked by foot fetishists

This is the "kerning" for 2019.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bathtub photo debunked by foot fetishists

A photo purporting to show Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s legs and feet soaking in a bathtub has been debunked — thanks to a group of online foot fetishists who determined the tootsies in question actually belong to Anthony Weiner’s sexting partner, Sydney Leathers, according to a report.

An image showing a woman’s legs and feet with lilac-painted toes peeking out of pink bathwater was being shared on Reddit and 4Chan, with users claiming the freshman New York congresswoman posted it on her Instagram in 2016, according to Vice.

The photo — overlaid with the text, “alexandria ocasio-cortez.instagram.post.9-3-2016” — was shared with the creepy conceit was that if you zoomed in on the faucet, you could see the photographer’s breasts.

But users on a site called WikiFeet — devoted to foot fetish photos of celebrities and public figures — exposed the image as a fraud.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Today @ 6:59 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the Vice article, a gumshoe gives the "Elementary, my dear Watson":

I asked jokes_on_you how they spotted the difference. "I’ve sucked enough toes in my life to recognize when something doesn’t look right," they told me in a Reddit direct message. "Because we can’t dorsi- or plantarflex our 2nd-5th toes independently I knew it wasn’t a matter of the toe being bent. I thought that maybe she has some form of brachydactyly but her Wikifeet page has clear evidence to the contrary. So it was clear to me that it wasn’t her feet."

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Today @ 7:33 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well… that's different.
    “Your boos mean nothing, I see what makes you cheer! … Every breath I take without your permission increases my self-esteem!” - Rick Sanchez