Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Over 1,000 Scientists Openly Dissent From Evolution Theory

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:02 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    I agree.

That there is just funny. If you don't see the parallel it's because of the wool you pulled over your own eyes. Mind you, this all started from Tom Servo's attempt to be glib.

????
    Are you trying to say that both Evolution and the Catholic Diety are both matters of faith?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Djharkavy View Post
    Are you trying to say that both Evolution and the Catholic Diety are both matters of faith?
    No.

Man caused climate change is a matter of faith for the vast majority of the adherents. It has all the signs - unquestionable authority, requirement to be devout, and intentions of ostracism for "deniers."
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

3. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.

Man caused climate change is a matter of faith for the vast majority of the adherents. It has all the signs - unquestionable authority, requirement to be devout, and intentions of ostracism for "deniers."
    I could be mistaken, but this thread was about Evolution and the 18 year old statement that finally got 1000 signatures.

As to Climate Change, I'm willing to accept that the hypothesis has some flaws, but the central tenet seems to be borne out in the climate trends. But that's another (many other) threads

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could be mistaken, but this thread was about Evolution and the 18 year old statement that finally got 1000 signatures.

As to Climate Change, I'm willing to accept that the hypothesis has some flaws, but the central tenet seems to be borne out in the climate trends. But that's another (many other) threads
    As to those thousand people, do you believed them to be stupid? Are their credentials not as good as the folks who believe in evolution?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like

Threads tend to wander. I don't have an issue with that.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads tend to wander. I don't have an issue with that.
    True, but I didn't take issue (here) with your "skepticism" about climate change, just the denial of evolutionary theory.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    True, but I didn't take issue (here) with your "skepticism" about climate change, just the denial of evolutionary theory.
    I have never denied evolutionary theory.

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never denied evolutionary theory.
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.I was discussing evolution and you thought I was discussing climate change.
    Last edited by Djharkavy; Sunday, March 24th, 2019 at 3:08 PM.