Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 of the 10 lowest ranked places to live are in California

Last Online
    Today @ 1:05 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

5 of the 10 lowest ranked places to live are in California

5 of the 10 lowest ranked places to live are in California

Austin, TX — whose unofficial slogan is “Keep Austin Weird” — once again garnered the top spot on U.S. News & World Report’s “best places to live in the USA” list.

The publication analyzed the 125 most populous metro areas to find the best spots to live in. “To make the top of the list, a place had to have good value, be a desirable place to live, have a strong job market and a high quality of life,” the report reveals.

<snip>

Though California is a popular place to move — and San Francisco landed in the top 10 best places to live — five of the 10 worst-rated cities on this list were in The Golden State. These included Bakersfield, Stockton, Modesto, Fresno and Salinas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didn’t say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Mark’s but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:40 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give it time. With the fruitcakes that run California, soon the bottom 10 will all be located there.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Give it time. With the fruitcakes that run California, soon the bottom 10 will all be located there.
    Could be. All out there in the dark red Central Valley.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:40 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Could be. All out there in the dark red Central Valley.
    Because the the blue city slickers keep stealing the money and passing bullshit regulations, would be my guess.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not possible. All five of those towns are culturally enhanced and citizen challenged.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's not possible. All five of those towns are culturally enhanced and citizen challenged.
    We've spent a fair amount of time with friends in Bakersfield on our road trips. They grow grass there. I went to a Home Depot to get a piece of lumber for the camper and the parking lot was full of the folks Bok described as an economic driver for Ft. Worth. Probably 50-75 men hanging around.
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didn’t say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Mark’s but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    We've spent a fair amount of time with friends in Bakersfield on our road trips. They grow grass there. I went to a Home Depot to get a piece of lumber for the camper and the parking lot was full of the folks Bok described as an economic driver for Ft. Worth. Probably 50-75 men hanging around.
    Grass? As in weed? ..... Who knew? All I have ever seen of Bakersfield is the nice (seriously) part before you get to the donkey wells.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Grass? As in weed? ..... Who knew? All I have ever seen of Bakersfield is the nice (seriously) part before you get to the donkey wells.
    Sod.....what they grow, not you.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Sod.....
    Slapper!

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Because the the blue city slickers keep stealing the money and passing bullshit regulations, would be my guess.
    Of course it would. And despite a total lack of evidence, you wouldn't be persuaded otherwise.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).