Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Republicans 6.0

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    12,992
    Post Thanks / Like

    Republicans 6.0

    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

    ~ RP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Saturday, January 3rd, 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 4:22 AM
    Posts
    10,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking leftists are despicable.

    Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

    "Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

    Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

    Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    12,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

    ~ RP

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    12,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

    ~ RP

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 4:53 AM
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you have to lie to make your point it shows your opponent is winning.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

    link

    Time will tell.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 1:55 AM
    Posts
    12,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know how some Muslims get offended by cartoons about their prophet and feel the need to lash out? That's cult behavior.

    It is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away
    -Pete Buttigieg

  7. Likes Billy Jingo liked this post
  8. #7
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 4:53 AM
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    You know how some Muslims get offended by cartoons about their prophet and feel the need to lash out? That's cult behavior.
    No, the "cult behavior" of Muslims who get offended by cartoons is that they kill people in response instead of pointing out the fallacies of the supposed "satire."

    Posting a civil response to a lie on a message board is not anywhere close to being "cult behavior."
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

    link

    Time will tell.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 1:55 AM
    Posts
    12,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    No, the "cult behavior" of Muslims who get offended by cartoons is that they kill people in response instead of pointing out the fallacies of the supposed "satire."

    Posting a civil response to a lie on a message board is not anywhere close to being "cult behavior."
    Killing people is terrorist behavior, which in some cases is extreme cult behavior. But just getting lathered up is also cult behavior. Were you under the impression that every person who belongs to a cult has killed someone? I mean, really.

    It is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away
    -Pete Buttigieg

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Posts
    12,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    But just getting lathered up is also cult behavior.
    So you are a Trump bad cult member. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didnít say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Markís but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

    But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

  11. Likes scott, Michele liked this post
  12. #10
    Join Date
    Friday, October 4th, 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Posts
    2,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    You know how some Muslims get offended by cartoons about their prophet and feel the need to lash out? That's cult behavior.
    I'm amazed you acknowledge that Muslim's will lash out because of a cartoon.

    Would that include the Boston Marathon bombings, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
    Robert Francis O'Rourke, Democrat, White guy, spent ~78 million to defeat, Ted Cruz, Republican immigrant Dark guy Ö
    and lost Ö
    But the Republicans are racist.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •