Thread: Trump Rally Thread

Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump Rally Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didnít say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Markís but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didnít say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Markís but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. He didn't take 27000 or 28000. He took what appears to be AF2, a 757 (technically a C-32) instead of the wompin' 747.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Interesting. He didn't take 27000
    I don't think the Reagan Library loans it out.
    Last edited by Norm dePlume; Monday, May 20th, 2019 at 8:29 PM.

Priebus recalled that McGahn said that the President had asked him to "do crazy shit," but he thought McGahn did not tell him the specifics of the President's request because McGahn was trying to protect Priebus from what he did not need to know.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    I don't think the Reagan Library loans it out.
    Heh! You're right. I was thinking that it was 27000 and 28000, but it's 28000 and 29000.

Either way, I find it kind of interesting that he didn't use the 747.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 16th, 2019 @ 10:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Heh! You're right. I was thinking that it was 27000 and 28000, but it's 28000 and 29000.

Either way, I find it kind of interesting that he didn't use the 747.
    You asked for it:

I'm thinking that once, in 1953, a group of interesting people just happened to be in a coffee shop at the same time and a great discussion of issues, ideas, and the meaning of life occurred. Since then we have been waiting at Starbucks for Lawrence Ferlinghetti to say something heavy.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like