Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry is hot.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:19 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Halle Berry is hot.

End of story!! John Wick III here we come......

If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't want to put up with the crowds when it is released on this coming Friday.

Taking next Friday off to make a 4 day Holiday weekend, so will probably catch it at the early bird showing.
    Get off the cross, we need the wood.

3. Likes Frostbit liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gary m View Post
    Don't want to put up with the crowds when it is released on this coming Friday.

Taking next Friday off to make a 4 day Holiday weekend, so will probably catch it at the early bird showing.
    I'll probably catch it on a weekday next week early. Retired
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    The movie looks like it sucks.

Halle Berry is obviously a space alien who never ages. And hot.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

6. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    I take it you have not seen John Wick I & II
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Halle Berry is obviously a space alien who never ages. And hot.
    I think she was really her very hottest in Die Another Day, but she's still a mighty fine-looking woman.

My favorite scene in that whole movie:

The little eyebrow-raise is just spectacular.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    While Halle Berry doesn't do anything for me, Keanu can play this role until his weaponized walker fails.

I really admire Reeves in that he really trains all the time and really shoots (even when not making these movies). He's credible in these roles or as credible as he be can given the story lines.

I will be seeing this next week and am looking forward to it. I've been concerned about the whole hotel thing.

Another thing that's fun with these is that the supporting cast aren't all 'redshirts'. They are well developed, quirky, and interesting in their own right.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    I take it you have not seen John Wick I & II
    You would be safe making that assumption about most movies released in the past 25 years or more, excluding Harry Potter and Disney movies.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    You would be safe making that assumption about most movies released in the past 25 years or more, excluding Harry Potter and Disney movies.
    I'm guessing its because of your daughter. Having grand kids now, I am being overexposed to Winnie The Pooh and Shrek.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    I'm guessing its because of your daughter. Having grand kids now, I am being overexposed to Winnie The Pooh and Shrek.
    Sort of. On my own, I would probably not see any movies at all.