Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Supremacy

Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

Liberal Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didn’t say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Mark’s but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 16th, 2019 @ 10:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Candace is a Progressive's nightmare.
    I'm thinking that once, in 1953, a group of interesting people just happened to be in a coffee shop at the same time and a great discussion of issues, ideas, and the meaning of life occurred. Since then we have been waiting at Starbucks for Lawrence Ferlinghetti to say something heavy.

Last Online
    Today @ 1:15 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    - Candace Owens
    I don't get a link from your post. I assume you meant this one:

Facebook Suspends Candace Owens For Saying Liberal Policies Incentivize Fatherless Homes

170519candace.jpg

When you consider that the Facebook munchkins think of themselves as fair and wonderful, if gives you pause to consider the world delivered to their careful attention.
    "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." —CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

4. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    I don't get a link from your post. I assume you meant this one:

Facebook Suspends Candace Owens For Saying Liberal Policies Incentivize Fatherless Homes

170519candace.jpg

When you consider that the Facebook munchkins think of themselves as fair and wonderful, if gives you pause to consider the world delivered to their careful attention.
    Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didn’t say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Mark’s but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

Last Online
    Today @ 2:52 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    The rise of right-wing extremism globally and Trump in America happened well into the stranglehold that supposedly liberal Facebook and Twitter have on our social media feeds. If they are trying to steer the conversation leftwards, they are doing a piss poor job of it, at least going by the posts I see and news stories they think I want.
    Elect a clown — expect a circus.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody tell Clem Pinckney that white supremacy isn't a threat.

Priebus recalled that McGahn said that the President had asked him to "do crazy shit," but he thought McGahn did not tell him the specifics of the President's request because McGahn was trying to protect Priebus from what he did not need to know.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 16th, 2019 @ 10:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    The rise of right-wing extremism globally and Trump in America happened well into the stranglehold that supposedly liberal Facebook and Twitter have on our social media feeds. If they are trying to steer the conversation leftwards, they are doing a piss poor job of it, at least going by the posts I see and news stories they think I want.
    Indigenous people resisting invasion?
    I'm thinking that once, in 1953, a group of interesting people just happened to be in a coffee shop at the same time and a great discussion of issues, ideas, and the meaning of life occurred. Since then we have been waiting at Starbucks for Lawrence Ferlinghetti to say something heavy.

Last Online
    Today @ 4:07 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Indigenous people resisting invasion?
    We have a winner!!

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Somebody tell Clem Pinckney that white supremacy isn't a threat.
    While you are at it, ask Serge Fournier his thoughts about Black Lives Matter.
    Get off the cross, we need the wood.

11. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gary m View Post
    While you are at it, ask Serge Fournier his thoughts about Black Lives Matter.
    Because his assailant was black? Jesus, dude. WTF?

Priebus recalled that McGahn said that the President had asked him to "do crazy shit," but he thought McGahn did not tell him the specifics of the President's request because McGahn was trying to protect Priebus from what he did not need to know.