Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Liberal Supremacy

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Could be you're too stupid to understand the argument form that you were copying, or maybe you're just playing stupid now because you let things slip earlier. Your word count is inversely proportional to how clear you want things to be.
    So it should be easy for you to post the exact words where I made a connection between Mr. Fournier's killer and Black Lives Matter and that his killer has a connection to that group.
    You can use the quote function.
    Get off the cross, we need the wood.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would also like examples of 'white supremacy' today because I've got a secret:

I'm as white and Nordic as is possible to achieve genetically and I don't care what non-white people do or don't do if I'm not involved.

There. I said it.

I have zero interest in managing anybody else's life regardless of skin tone but neither do I have an interest in paying for or being involved in somebody else's life simply because they have a different skin tone. I harbor neither guilt nor affection for skin tone issues.

My friends (regardless of skin tone) like what I like generally, they have or "get" the same sense of humor, we share the same basic values more or less, we lead similar lives financially, they must like dogs, they should be smart unless they have some compensating value, and they aren't oddly pushy or clingy unless something major has happened.

Skin tone doesn't even make the top 20 on my personal "People I Respect" list, let alone my "People Who Need To Be Dominated By Me" list.

White people spend no time on this stuff. Neither do most Hispanics or blacks. Asian may not have even heard of this. The vast majority of all people of any race simply want to live in a crime-free area, have a normal job, and not have bad neighbors who do crimes or play terrible music at high volume. That's it.

We just don't have the leisure time or inclination to assert our superiority on anybody else.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 2:20 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gary m View Post
    So it should be easy for you to post the exact words where I made a connection between Mr. Fournier's killer and Black Lives Matter and that his killer has a connection to that group.
    You can use the quote function.
    I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you're too stupid to understand the implications of asking a crime victim for his thoughts on BLM. And you're daft enough to miss the clear meaning of my comment, "Somebody tell Clem Pinckney that white supremacy isn't a threat." You get the status of a poser, aping the form of an argument without understanding it. You're in good company there.

Somebody will be along soon to announce your win.
    Last edited by Norm dePlume; Yesterday at 12:06 AM.

Patriotism is of its nature defensive, both militarily and culturally. Nationalism, on the other hand, is inseparable from the desire for power. The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality.
    -George Orwell, Notes on Nationalism

Last Online
    Today @ 4:46 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gary m View Post
    Thought you were playing rhetorical conversations with dead people.
    Just throwing up something equally inane to an equally dead person.

Usually this would be lounge fodder, but I guess you can post it anywhere you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you're too stupid to understand the implications of asking a crime victim for his thoughts on BLM. And you're daft enough to miss the clear meaning of my comment, "Somebody tell Clem Pinckney that white supremacy isn't a threat." You get the status of a poser, aping the form of an argument without understanding it. You're in good company there.
    Maybe we need some Victim Impact Statements here.
    "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." óCNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Maybe we need some Victim Impact Statements here.
    Oh, I'm a victim (I guess). The crimes committed against me have all been by Hispanic men (both legal and illegal). No blacks, no Asians, no whites.

So what? I don't get up every day thinking I should be on the look-out for shifty Hispanic men. In fact, I give that no thought. I lock my doors and car against everybody. I maintain a certain level of situational awareness that includes everybody. I manage my contacts/phone/email etc., with an eye to privacy and security that includes everybody interacting with me.

It's not specific to any one group. For all I know, some white chick in small town Indiana is hard at work designing a phishing scam with me in mind.

Statistically, blacks commit more crime and usually their victims are also black. That's their problem. I can't fix it. They've had decades of aid and education and assistance/intervention, etc. and those stats are still true for inner city blacks. Black people need to fix that and I'll leave them to it. Ditto for Hispanic crime. Most Hispanics are as law-abiding as I am but some aren't. They need to fix that themselves. I can't help.

I am a huge fan of Western Civ and I do think it's superior to anything else that's been tried on a big scale. That said, Western Civ is a mindset, not a race or ethnic identity.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."