Thread: FDNY firefighter beaten by teens for helping elderly couple

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 1:51 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

FDNY firefighter beaten by teens for helping elderly couple

I find it interesting that all the news reports in this case do not identify the race of the elderly couple nor the firefighter. Presuming they are white, is this a hate crime? Read the comments. There are posters that know their identity and one of the "kids" is 12 years old.

If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    De Blasio really needs to crack down on these violent white supremacists wandering around the streets beating on civil servants and old people.
    Get off the cross, we need the wood.

Last Online
    Today @ 3:44 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care if the firefighter was white, Black, or pink with purple polka-dots: each and every one of these kids needs to be strapped down and have their fingernails pulled out with vice-grips until they give up the others and whoever put this idea into their head. Then they need to be beaten mercilessly for 24 hours straight. THEN they can go to trial for attempted murder and get thrown in general population for fifteen years, no opportunity for parole.

Maybe I'm just becoming an old fart, but I'm just sick and tired of violent young thugs, regardless of their color or national origin or religion or anything else, beating up on defenseless (usually old) people just because they can. If they can't get shot in the face at the time like they ought to be, then they need to be made to suffer unimaginable pain until they get it and tell everyone they know not to pull this shit anymore lest they suffer the same fate.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

4. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I don't care if the firefighter was white, Black, or pink with purple polka-dots: each and every one of these kids needs to be strapped down and have their fingernails pulled out with vice-grips until they give up the others and whoever put this idea into their head. Then they need to be beaten mercilessly for 24 hours straight. THEN they can go to trial for attempted murder and get thrown in general population for fifteen years, no opportunity for parole.

Maybe I'm just becoming an old fart, but I'm just sick and tired of violent young thugs, regardless of their color or national origin or religion or anything else, beating up on defenseless (usually old) people just because they can. If they can't get shot in the face at the time like they ought to be, then they need to be made to suffer unimaginable pain until they get it and tell everyone they know not to pull this shit anymore lest they suffer the same fate.
    Then you will just love this one

Minnesota Crime Watch and Information reported for Alpha News Monday that an alleged mob of Somali teens were chasing Light Rail patrons with hammers at the East Bank station Friday night.

Alpha News notes that a post from the Minneapolis Scanner Facebook page reported Friday night at 9:49 p.m. that the University of Minnesota Police Department, Metro Transit Police, and the Minneapolis Police Department were “responding to multiple calls of [a] group of 10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people.”

“Several injuries reported,” the Minneapolis Scanner page, which posts summaries of police scanner audio, reported.

The Second Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch and Information Facebook page posted a similar report just minutes earlier.

“UMPD requesting assist from MPD and Metro Transit police at the East Bank LRT station for a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers. Some people have been injured,” the page reported.

Minnesota Crime Watch and Information obtained police dispatch audio from Friday evening confirming the incident did occur.

“The U of M PD is asking for assistance from Metro Transit and Minneapolis for a group of 8-10 males at the East Bank Light Rail station chasing people around with hammers. They do have some people injured,” the audio clip confirms.

Just two days earlier, two University of Minnesota students were injured at the same exact Light Rail station in an attempted robbery and assault, KARE 11 reported.

The victims, both male, claimed they were verbally harassed by two men who approached them and demanded their wallets. They refused, and the suspects then assaulted them before fleeing the scene. According to KARE 11, the two victims were transported to a nearby hospital and police are still looking for the suspects.
    Get off the cross, we need the wood.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 6:56 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is our future...………………….. or at least the future of the welfare society………….

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:10 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gary m View Post
    De Blasio really needs to crack down on these violent white supremacists wandering around the streets beating on civil servants and old people.
    NY firefighters will be so proud of him, when he takes a break from his afternoon campaign schedule and says he has their back. He’s against bad stuff.

🤣😂🤣😂
    “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.... We really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.” —Saikat Chakrabarti, then AOC's Chief of Staff, explaining the Green New Deal for the hard of hearing.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." —CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

Last Online
    Today @ 4:57 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can just imagine the uproar from BLM if this guy was armed and managed to waste these fuckers after getting his teeth kicked in.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

9. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    I can just imagine the uproar from BLM if this guy was armed and managed to waste these fuckers after getting his teeth kicked in.

Mark
    BLM has such an automatically different meaning out here that when I see it referenced in something like your post, it throws me for a bit.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

11. Likes Tom Servo liked this post