Thread: This has to be a joke

Last Online
    Today @ 5:56 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

This has to be a joke

So I was looking for the best deal on a small amount of storage, because I'll need some when I finish moving (hopefully) next week. I decided to check out craigslist, and I accidentally clicked on the "rooms/shares" link instead of the "parking/storage" link. And then I saw this ad with this picture as about the second ad up there, so I just had to click on it.

Dungeon 1.jpg

I had to shrink that a little bit, so the copy reads:

Unfurnished room near Belmont. $300/week or $1000/month - pay monthly and save $200.

No pets and no overnight guests. No loud music, television or talking please.

Shared bathroom upstairs. Power outlet in bedroom for charging devices or hot plate.

And here are the pictures of the place:

dungeon 2.jpg

dungeon 3.jpg

Are you kidding me?!?! That's not a "private room." That's a dungeon. Serial killers from Criminal Minds would take one look at this place and say, "no way, man, I'm not going down there."

They clearly need to re-word part of that ad:

Shared bathroom upstairs. Power outlet in bedroom for charging devices or hot plate, or using a lamp cord to attach to the genitals of your victim.

No pets and no overnight guests. No loud music, television or talking please. Also, please keep the screaming to a minimum.

Holy crap. Surely this has to be someone's idea of a joke. Bound to be.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I know that area well. That's prime serial killer/sex slave hunting ground there.

Last Online
    Today @ 5:11 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    No loud music.
    No smoking.
    It rubs the lotion on its skin.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken