Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's that one thing that might get you to flip?

Last Online
    Friday, June 21st, 2019 @ 10:56 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

What's that one thing that might get you to flip?

You're pretty sure you know who to vote for in 2020, right? What is the one thing that might get you to turn around and vote for the other candidate?

Last Online
    Today @ 5:48 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    A really big spatula.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

3. Likes Lanie liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    You're pretty sure you know who to vote for in 2020, right? What is the one thing that might get you to turn around and vote for the other candidate?
    At this stage, the choice is not binary. There are several candidates.
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

~ RP

Last Online
    Today @ 10:31 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    A really big spatula.
    A more explosive hip pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didnít say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Markís but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

Last Online
    Today @ 8:45 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too early to care.

7. Likes Frostbit liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    If, after regaining consciousness, the nurse told me, "Welcome back, Mr. dePlume. You took quite a bump on the head there, and you've been hallucinating for some time. Why no, actually, the President of the United States is a thoughtful, well spoken man who emphasizes those things we have in common and always seeks cooperation and compromise, both between political parties in this country and between nations." I would consider voting for him.

Priebus recalled that McGahn said that the President had asked him to "do crazy shit," but he thought McGahn did not tell him the specifics of the President's request because McGahn was trying to protect Priebus from what he did not need to know.

9. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:31 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    If, after regaining consciousness, the nurse told me, "Welcome back, Mr. dePlume. You took quite a bump on the head there, and you've been hallucinating for some time. Why no, actually, the President of the United States is a thoughtful, well spoken man who emphasizes those things we have in common and always seeks cooperation and compromise, both between political parties in this country and between nations." I would consider voting for him.
    Wow!! All this time I thought you voted for Obama
    No, you do. Except when you go full frontal white supremacy. Then they just pretend you didnít say that. They do that with all their bigots except Lady Marva. That is probably because her racism is clumsy. But so is Markís but in a Trumpian acceptable way, I guess.

But you? You are rarely challenged here (other than by Bane) and even then, when Celeste forgets how much she loves her gun, it is exceedingly mild.

11. Likes scott, Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    I thought
    Right.

Priebus recalled that McGahn said that the President had asked him to "do crazy shit," but he thought McGahn did not tell him the specifics of the President's request because McGahn was trying to protect Priebus from what he did not need to know.

Last Online
    Today @ 7:40 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this stage, the choice is not binary. There are several candidates.
    Really? I doubt there is a dimes worth of difference between the Democratic candidates. Besides, she is talking about positions, not people.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Today @ 7:40 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Wow!! All this time I thought you voted for Obama
    We have a winner!!

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.