Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: What's that one thing that might get you to flip?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 9:59 PM
    Posts
    4,191
    Post Thanks / Like

    What's that one thing that might get you to flip?

    You're pretty sure you know who to vote for in 2020, right? What is the one thing that might get you to turn around and vote for the other candidate?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    13,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    A really big spatula.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

  3. Likes Lanie liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    13,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    You're pretty sure you know who to vote for in 2020, right? What is the one thing that might get you to turn around and vote for the other candidate?
    At this stage, the choice is not binary. There are several candidates.
    People who treat other people as less than human must not be surprised when the bread they have cast on the waters comes floating back to them, poisoned.

    ~ James Baldwin

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 2:40 PM
    Posts
    12,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    A really big spatula.
    A more explosive hip pop.

    If it pays, it stays

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Wednesday, June 17th, 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:20 PM
    Posts
    10,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too early to care.

  7. Likes Frostbit liked this post
  8. #6
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:01 PM
    Posts
    13,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    If, after regaining consciousness, the nurse told me, "Welcome back, Mr. dePlume. You took quite a bump on the head there, and you've been hallucinating for some time. Why no, actually, the President of the United States is a thoughtful, well spoken man who emphasizes those things we have in common and always seeks cooperation and compromise, both between political parties in this country and between nations." I would consider voting for him.

    On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

  9. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
  10. #7
    Join Date
    Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 2:40 PM
    Posts
    12,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    If, after regaining consciousness, the nurse told me, "Welcome back, Mr. dePlume. You took quite a bump on the head there, and you've been hallucinating for some time. Why no, actually, the President of the United States is a thoughtful, well spoken man who emphasizes those things we have in common and always seeks cooperation and compromise, both between political parties in this country and between nations." I would consider voting for him.
    Wow!! All this time I thought you voted for Obama
    If it pays, it stays

  11. Likes scott, Michele liked this post
  12. #8
    Join Date
    Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:01 PM
    Posts
    13,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    I thought
    Right.

    On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Saturday, January 3rd, 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:52 PM
    Posts
    11,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    At this stage, the choice is not binary. There are several candidates.
    Really? I doubt there is a dimes worth of difference between the Democratic candidates. Besides, she is talking about positions, not people.

    Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

    "Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

    Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

    Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Saturday, January 3rd, 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:52 PM
    Posts
    11,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Wow!! All this time I thought you voted for Obama
    We have a winner!!

    Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

    "Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

    Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

    Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •