Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hindsight 2020

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

~ RP

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    "[N]o one gives a shit about science and reality. I regularly get people telling me on the Twitter machine that liberals support murdering newborns. That's where the conversation on abortion is right now for too fucking many Americans. In other words, there is no conversation. When people wholeheartedly believe something that is completely, patently, blatantly untrue, your puny facts aren't going to put a dent in that level of delusional stupidity."

~ RP

Last Online
    Today @ 5:48 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    LOl. Chastising Trump for what Hillary actually did.

Priceless.

Mark
    The projection is really amazing.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

~ RP

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

~ RP