Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bok's Prediction of 2020 :P

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:45 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Bok's Prediction of 2020 :P

Well here we have it, an official prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    When I do the inevitable Downfall parody video of Trump losing next year, "Everyone who believes putting chemicals in the water turns the freakin' frogs gay, leave the room" will be used.
    He even used "inevitable."

Going by his prediction accuracy I guess that means 2020 is all Trump.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't read well.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    You don't read well.
    Sidekick knows I guess.

What is inevitable in Bok's sentence?
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll make a count-prediction: Trump will win in a landslide in 2020, regardless of which of the 74,322 Dems currently running gets the nomination.

Enough people are down with border security and aggressive foreign policy, and the economy is undeniably good by all the metrics us normal people can understand. It would take an epic cock-up for him to let this slip away. And as he's proven time and time again, accusations of wrongdoing just don't stick to him. He is the 21st Century Teflon Don. I can't imagine what would keep him from winning.
    You can't spell "hatred" without "red hat".

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    accusations of wrongdoing just don't stick to him.
    So all it takes is "accusations" for "wrongdoing" to be present.
    If it pays, it stays

6. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 @ 10:48 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prediction.

We'll get into it with Iraq.

We won't let Trump go then.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    So all it takes is "accusations" for "wrongdoing" to be present.
    click

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:02 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll make a count-prediction: Trump will win in a landslide in 2020, regardless of which of the 74,322 Dems currently running gets the nomination.

Enough people are down with border security and aggressive foreign policy, and the economy is undeniably good by all the metrics us normal people can understand. It would take an epic cock-up for him to let this slip away. And as he's proven time and time again, accusations of wrongdoing just don't stick to him. He is the 21st Century Teflon Don. I can't imagine what would keep him from winning.
    Assassination, of course.

If others are as stymied as you are, and haunted by believing Trump is a "literal existential threat to America" (Biden), who is running "concentration camps" (AOC), and even "causing people to actually act on hatred or discrimination against those, to even go as far as killing people" (CNN), hearing that we need a "political revolution" (Sanders), what's one to do?

Who wouldn't be a hero to stop a new Hitler, with his concentration camps and "blatantly racist" anti-immigrant policies getting people killed? If we need a revolution, who will step up to trigger it? John Wilkes Booth only?

I see the phrase "by any means necessary" cropping up now, and many people seem to have no idea what that includes.

So I would worry about attempted assassinations in the months ahead.
    “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.... We really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.” —Saikat Chakrabarti, then AOC's Chief of Staff, explaining the Green New Deal for the hard of hearing.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." —CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

10. Thanks scott thanked for this post
    Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine what would keep him from winning.
    Trump has lost an important advantage he had in 2016; people now believe he can win.
    Last edited by Billy Jingo; Tuesday, June 18th, 2019 at 11:41 AM.
    “Totalitarianism in power invariably replaces all first-rate talents, regardless of their sympathies, with those crackpots and fools whose lack of intelligence and creativity is still the best guarantee of their loyalty.”

~ Hannah Arendt

12. Likes Norm dePlume liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    Trump has lost an important advantage he had in 2016; people now believe he can win.
    True.

However, he delivered good results despite the predictions from almost everyone including me.

link

Time will tell.