Thread: Jokes

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Jokes

A man is walking through his local mall and notices a Mexican book store.

He decides to go in because he has never seen a Mexican book store before. He browses through the store and finally asks the clerk, "Do you have the book on Donald Trump's foreign policies with Mexico?"

The clerk replies, "F*ck you, get out, stay out!" The man replies, "Yeah, that's the one!"
    A good joke is a good joke.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Mormon and an Irishman are on a plane.

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London to the US.

After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink. He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."

The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me, too, I didn't know we had a choice."

"Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

3. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    We spent this afternoon with friends in the Ringling museum in Sarasota. One of my friends was looking at a mural of large circus animals, tigers, elephants and so on.

So he asks me, "Do you know what a zebra is?"

What?

"The biggest one."

It took me a bit.
    "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." óCNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.