Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pelosi and the WOCS

Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    OK, folks, fair's fair. Chakrabarti is an asshole and he speaks for her with her blessing. Time for the AOC fans to own up to that.

And Trump's tweets about the 4 brats going "back where they came from" was seriously offensive and inappropriate, ridiculous as to 3 of the 4 (and essentially impossible for the 4th), and yes, racist, because he based the assumption that they were all foreign-born on how they look. Time for adult, responsible conservatives to own up to that (never mind, zippy, that lets you and LM out). Otherwise, I don't want to hear any more ragging about how Democrats ought to condemn this or that bit of extremism.
    Read what Trump actually said and get back to me. BTW, one of the 4 called him a motherfucker, so I guess I really don't care how he retaliates.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Read what Trump actually said and get back to me. BTW, one of the 4 called him a motherfucker, so I guess I really don't care how he retaliates.
    I read what he said, and it was unacceptable by any civilized standard of behavior. I'm also not surprised that you think it's justifiable.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 11:36 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    I read what he said, and it was unacceptable by any civilized standard of behavior. I'm also not surprised that you think it's justifiable.
    I think bad behavior is bad behavior. I don't think its racist behavior.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    If that is what Trump said, you would have a point. You don't.

Mark

Last Online
    Today @ 8:54 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Djharkavy View Post
    One is from Somalia.
    The other three were born in the USA.
    So no mention of color?
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    You're welcome.
    For what? You being a leftist apologist for race-baiting?
    Last edited by Michele; Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 at 10:05 AM.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.