Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eat Popcorn As Democrats Eat Themselves

Last Online
    Today @ 4:13 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Enjoy your lack of popcorn.
    Bwhahahahahhaha. People understand what Trump said. And thankfully, people are now getting to see the Democrats in all their glory.

I'll keep my popcorn handy. I'll need it.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Today @ 9:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Donner Party 2: Election Boogaloo"

Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

3. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 17th, 2019 @ 11:39 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Republicans had a similar revolt against our own ossified, out-of-touch garbage establishment, but the GOP rebels largely seized power. Oh, some of the shoddy remnants of Conservative, Inc., still linger on the fringes. Losers like Mitt Romney pose and preen and posture in the Senate. The cruise-shilling hacks still try to grift the suckers with promises of exciting Lido Deck panels moderated by Bill Kristol with topics like “Ten Fun New Unnecessary Wars for 2021” and “The Conservative Case for Repeating Whatever Liberal Talking Points Will Get Me More MSNBC Hits.”

But the Ahoy Division is out of power.
    Ya gotta love Kurt - he does does know how to turn a phrase. (Extremely amusing on the radio as well.)
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 10:37 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Bwhahahahahhaha. People understand what Trump said. And thankfully, people are now getting to see the Democrats in all their glory.

I'll keep my popcorn handy. I'll need it.

Mark
    Any Democrat on Democrat feeding today? No? Maybe because Trump called all the heat onto himself?

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Today @ 4:13 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any Democrat on Democrat feeding today? No? Maybe because Trump called all the heat onto himself?
    Don't be short sighted. This is an ongoing event. The Dems will continue to feed on each other.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Today @ 6:00 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I confess a shallow acquaintance with this latest Outrage that will doom Trump. It looks like a careless tweet that plays well into the hands of those who call him a racist.

But it seems to me something else is happening , too. Pelosi has been engaged in a public feud with Omar, AOC and crew, and she looked to be gaining the advantage recently.

Ah, but suddenly she must rally around “the Squad “ after Trump’s broadside.

How does she [i]now[\i] turn around and swat them with her hickory switch?

She doesn’t. Trump has closed off that possibility.

Trump, obviously, thrives on enemies. He has to have them. Here he’s forced the Democrats to stand united, and I think heavily tilted their internal debate in favor of the Squad. If either Pelosi or the Squad must prevail, and now the possibility of the Squad losing is out of bounds, Nancy loses.
    "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." —CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

8. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh-oh. Trump is playing Zero-Dimension Chess again.

BTW, you guys better hope AOC doesn't lose her primary in 2020. Republicans and their propagandists have invested a lot of energy conditioning their gormless audience into thinking she's the new Democratic Boogen.
    People who treat other people as less than human must not be surprised when the bread they have cast on the waters comes floating back to them, poisoned.

~ James Baldwin

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Evil Republicans forced her to be a lying idiot" is so 2019, it has supplanted Planned Abortionhood firing its president for not providing abortions to males as the most 2019 thing so far in 2019.

Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 17th, 2019 @ 11:39 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    "Evil Republicans forced her to be a lying idiot" is so 2019, it has supplanted Planned Abortionhood firing its president for not providing abortions to males as the most 2019 thing so far in 2019.

I saw this and was baffled. Biological males cannot become pregnant and so therefore can't undergo abortions. She's simply acknowledging a well known scientific fact.

Transmen are biological females regardless of how much flannel they wear or how often they get back zits. Unless they get a hysterectomy, age out, or are sterile, they can get pregnant if they get busy with a biological male.

Transwomen can't get pregnant regardless of what plastic surgery they have or who they bed.

Why is this even controversial?

When did biology become weird?
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

14. Likes 80zephyr liked this post