Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump repeats claim that Ilhan Omar married her brother

Last Online
    Today @ 11:36 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump repeats claim that Ilhan Omar married her brother

From the man forever whining about "fake news":

Trump repeats claim that Ilhan Omar married her brother

President Trump on Wednesday repeated the claim that Rep. Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud by illegally marrying her brother.

Trump made the statement while responding to a question from a reporter from the One America News Network before leaving for a campaign rally in Greenville, North Carolina.

Reporter Emerald Robinson asked the president “if the administration was looking into possible immigration fraud committed by Ilhan Omar for possibly marrying her brother.”

“Well, there’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it,” Trump said.

“I hear she was married to her brother. You’re asking me a question about it. I don’t know, but I’m sure there’s somebody who will be looking at that,” he added.
    Slime. Both of them.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep in mind, this is on top of this horrific slime job from the president:

Trump’s False Claims About Rep. Ilhan Omar

President Donald Trump accused Rep. Ilhan Omar of professing a “love” for al Qaeda and talking about “how great” and “how wonderful” al Qaeda is. That is false.

Trump said that Omar has talked about “how great” and “how wonderful al Qaeda is.” He claimed that Omar had said, “‘When I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.'” There’s no evidence Omar has said any of those things.

Trump, July 15: I mean, I look at the one — I look at Omar — I don’t know, I never met her. I hear the way she talks about al Qaeda. Al Qaeda has killed many Americans. She said, “You can hold your chest out, you can … when I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.” …

And politicians can’t be afraid to take them on. A politician that hears somebody, where we’re at war with al Qaeda, and sees somebody talking about how great al Qaeda is — pick out her statement — that was Omar. How great al Qaeda is — when you hear that — and we’re losing great soldiers to al Qaeda. …

But when I hear the way they talk about our country, when I hear the anti-Semitic language they use, when I hear the hatred they have for Israel, and the love they have for enemies like al Qaeda — then you know what? I will tell you that I do not believe this is good for the Democrat Party.

A tweet sent by Trump later in the day referred to Omar as “pro Al-Qaeda.”

The White House press office did not provide any evidence to back up the president’s claim. But Trump appears to be referring, wrongly, to comments Omar made in October 2013 during a local PBS show in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. The program, BelAhdan, is hosted by Ahmed Tharwat, who described it as a show that “brings Somali Americans to your living room.” Omar’s appearance as a local political organizer came on the heels of a deadly attack at a Kenyan mall by members of al-Shabab, a Somali Islamist militant group that declared its allegiance to al Qaeda in 2012.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump Rally Crowd Launches Into ‘Send Her Back’ Chant Over Ilhan Omar

We now have a new gross Trump rally crowd chant to replace “Lock Her Up!”

During President Trump’s Wednesday night rally in Greenville, North Carolina, he took aim at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), one of the Democratic congresswomen of color he told to “go back” to where “they came” from.

“Omar has a history of launching vicious anti-Semitic screeds,” the president said.

The MAGA crowd knew just what to do next.

“Send her back! Send her back! Send her back,” the audience chanted as Trump soaked it in for a few moments.
    Tell me again how the right is only opposed to "illegal immigrants" but welcoming to legal immigrants.

-H. L. Mencken

4. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and explain to me how "Send her back" means that they're calling for due process.

-H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Tell me again how the right is only opposed to "illegal immigrants" but welcoming to legal immigrants.
    Norm please don't be so damned dumb.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

7. Dislikes Tom Servo disliked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Norm please don't be so damned dumb.

Mark
    Is someone saying bad things about Dear Leader again? Go ahead and lash out. It'll make you feel better.

Or are you saying it's dumb to take the right wingers claims on that seriously? Because in that case, you're right.

-H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is someone saying bad things about Dear Leader again? Go ahead and lash out. It'll make you feel better.

Or are you saying it's dumb to take the right wingers claims on that seriously? Because in that case, you're right.
    Anyone who hates America like she does opens herself up to taunts. And the best taunts are the ones that cut the deepest.

When Rashida Tlaib called Trump a motherfucker, do you really believe she thinks he fucked his mother?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

10. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who hates America like she does opens herself up to taunts. And the best taunts are the ones that cut the deepest.

When Rashida Tlaib called Trump a motherfucker, do you really believe she thinks he fucked his mother?

Mark
    Why are you citing something Tlaib said to justify these horrendous attacks on Omar?

-H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who hates America like she does
    By the way, you're sliming her yourself. But Dear Leader told you, so of course you are.

-H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, you're sliming her yourself. But Dear Leader told you, so of course you are.
    Lol. Sure I am.

Mark