Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the hell is that? V2.0

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Since we had so much fun with the Chinese Water Deer here's another challenge for you......
    If you right-click on an image and scroll down to "Search Google for Image" you can usually find out what that image is...just saying.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Today @ 4:17 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    If you right-click on an image and scroll down to "Search Google for Image" you can usually find out what that image is...just saying.
    Doesn't happen when I do it. That being said are you insinuating the sun burnt one ::cough:: cheated?
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Today @ 5:40 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't cheat and wouldn't anyway - what's the fun in that?

The tip off for me was the concave parts of the upper skull. The corpse I saw had all the flesh from the skull removed as well as the ears and snout so the jaws and those depressions were clearly (if messily) visible.

You spend a lot of time outdoors and you will develop a passing knowledge of rotting remains, loose teeth, large bones, antlers, broken egg shells, random fur tufts, and poop.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Doesn't happen when I do it. That being said are you insinuating the sun burnt one ::cough:: cheated?
    No, my friend who's a detective showed me. They were investigating a young woman who had signed-up on a dating site. When she got suspicious because of the fellow saying he worked for the FBI and asking for an apple phone and cards, he said one of the first things they did was to find out if the photo was legit. They right-click on it and search Google. The photo of the man ended up being from an Arab country though he said he'd spent all of his life in Miami.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    But that's cheating!
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 6:20 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I didn't cheat and wouldn't anyway - what's the fun in that?
    Winning is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The tip off for me was the concave parts of the upper skull. The corpse I saw had all the flesh from the skull removed as well as the ears and snout so the jaws and those depressions were clearly (if messily) visible.

You spend a lot of time outdoors and you will develop a passing knowledge of rotting remains, loose teeth, large bones, antlers, broken egg shells, random fur tufts, and poop.
    No, most people who spend a lot of time outdoors do not develop this passing knowledge. Hunters do though.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

7. Likes Gingersnap liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 6:20 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    But that's cheating!
    No, there were no rules declared. A question was asked and an answer was given.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.