Thread: Only Americans With A PhD Got 10/10 In This IQ Test

Last Online
    Friday, October 11th, 2019 @ 9:51 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Only Americans With A PhD Got 10/10 In This IQ Test

Based on a new study, your IQ is over 150 if you get 10/10.

100% sure this is B.S. since I'm no genius. A lot of non-STEM PhDs are just as dumb as anybody but usually more articulate and/or have really great Excel skills.

Test

upload image no registration
    10/10 (WOW!)
    You got 10/10. Your IQ is over 150 (genius or near genius).

You adapt to new conditions easily and environments. Unlike most people, you can excel when situations change regularly. You have a greater sense of intuition than the people around you, and you embrace the fact that it’s impossible to know everything about everything. Moreover, you don’t set regular sleeping hours. You like to stay up late and reflect about things you care about. You’re most likely humble and modest, and you can quickly recognize when somebody needs a person to talk to.

Share you result with the world.

By the way, your favorite book is ‘The Catcher in the Rye’, right? Let us know in a comment below.
    I have erratic sleep patterns, no intuition, can detect people who want to vent but usually distract them, feel confused about the humble/modest remark so will ignore it, am more efficient than adaptable (they can be confused), and thought CITR was one of the most useless books I ever read although 'Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymore: An Introduction' was somewhat better.

It is impossible to know everything but a lot of people know nothing so it's pretty easy to baffle them.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Friday, October 11th, 2019 @ 1:07 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got 10/10 by guessing one of the questions. Then I got 10/10 when I deliberately answered one of them wrong. Then I got 7/10 when I deliberately answered all of them wrong.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Friday, October 11th, 2019 @ 9:51 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    I got 10/10 by guessing one of the questions. Then I got 10/10 when I deliberately answered one of them wrong. Then I got 7/10 when I deliberately answered all of them wrong.
    Hilarious! I feel confident about the math questions. Anything else? Frankly, Jack probably would do as well. He's terrible at math.

You should see him do least squares analysis. Painful to watch.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

100% sure this is B.S. since I'm no genius. A lot of non-STEM PhDs are just as dumb as anybody but usually more articulate and/or have really great Excel skills.

<snip>

I have erratic sleep patterns, no intuition, can detect people who want to vent but usually distract them, feel confused about the humble/modest remark so will ignore it, am more efficient than adaptable (they can be confused), and thought CITR was one of the most useless books I ever read although 'Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymore: An Introduction' was somewhat better.

It is impossible to know everything but a lot of people know nothing so it's pretty easy to baffle them.
    10/10 (WOW!)

You adapt to new conditions easily and environments. Unlike most people, you can excel when situations change regularly. You have a greater sense of intuition than the people around you, and you embrace the fact that it’s impossible to know everything about everything. Moreover, you don’t set regular sleeping hours. You like to stay up late and reflect about things you care about. You’re most likely humble and modest, and you can quickly recognize when somebody needs a person to talk to.
    By the way, your favorite book is ‘The Catcher in the Rye’, right? Let us know in a comment below.
    Fund-of-knowledge test, not IQ. Yeah, I'm smarter than the average bear, but not a genius (or if I am, I a very lazy genius).

Reasonably adaptable, but often not willingly. Unless I care a lot for the person, I'm frequently oblivious and, while strangers seem compelled to share all manner of information, ranging from irrelevant to downright inappropriate, I don't encourage that and probably won't notice if someone wants to talk unless, again, I'm very close to the person. I can be a night-owl if circumstances permit, but sometime during every 24-hour period, I want a solid 7 to 8 hours (sometimes more).

I don't recall much about Catcher in the Rye, but it wasn't a favorite back then so I doubt it would be now.

Oh, and I was taught to be humble and modest, but it doesn't come naturally.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

<snip>

10/10 (WOW!)

Fund-of-knowledge test, not IQ. Yeah, I'm smarter than the average bear, but not a genius (or if I am, I a very lazy genius).

Reasonably adaptable, but often not willingly. Unless I care a lot for the person, I'm frequently oblivious and, while strangers seem compelled to share all manner of information, ranging from irrelevant to downright inappropriate, I don't encourage that and probably won't notice if someone wants to talk unless, again, I'm very close to the person. I can be a night-owl if circumstances permit, but sometime during every 24-hour period, I want a solid 7 to 8 hours (sometimes more).

I don't recall much about Catcher in the Rye, but it wasn't a favorite back then so I doubt it would be now.

ETA: BTW, I'm usually aces at anagrams but I purely guessed on that one. What was it?
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

<snip>

10/10 (WOW!)

Fund-of-knowledge test, not IQ. Yeah, I'm smarter than the average bear, but not a genius (or if I am, I'm a very lazy genius).

ETA: BTW, I'm usually aces at anagrams but I purely guessed on that one. What was it?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 6:43 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    P45r3ety sure IQ doesn't matter much. In anything. least of all in public schools.