Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring Back Handwriting: Itís Good for Your Brain

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    My cursive was nice when I used medium point pens. When everything changed to fine point, so did my handwriting.

Two of my friends have that beautiful "teacher writing". So much so, that I've asked them to write out invitations and place cards for me.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

2. Likes phillygirl liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 1:12 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    My cursive was nice when I used medium point pens. When everything changed to fine point, so did my handwriting.

Two of my friends have that beautiful "teacher writing". So much so, that I've asked them to write out invitations and place cards for me.
    I cannot manage any fine point and refuse to use them unless it's draft plans for some weird home renovation and then I resent it.

Oddly, I went through a phase where I used real ink pens. The nibs were very fine (did not improve the looks of my handwriting).

I don't know what I was thinking at the time. I'd guess I just wanted to be "different". Do not EVER do this if you are left-handed or wear white shirts. Just no.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

4. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am unable to write cursive, I can only print. If I try to write cursive I end up writing English words using Russian letters.