Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Do Guys Pee On Any Upright Object When Outdoors?

Last Online
    Today @ 5:40 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I remember the first time my oldest brother wrote his name in the snow (that I saw).

There was literally nothing I could do in comparison at age 8. I just stood there and was astonished.

That's where it starts for many - and that's where it ends. It's just cool.

Not that girls don't have their own "cool," but peeing on stuff is childish boy awesomeness which makes it extra awesome as an old man.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Today @ 2:04 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post

Not that girls don't have their own "cool," but peeing on stuff is childish boy awesomeness which makes it extra awesome as an old man.
    You talking about peeing on your feet old man?
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Today @ 2:27 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never felt threatened or "lesser" or anything.

Frankly, his pee writing was better than his Bic writing. We joke about this.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

4. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    You talking about peeing on your feet old man?
    Oh hell no!

Fenceposts! Still cool.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I never felt threatened or "lesser" or anything.

Frankly, his pee writing was better than his Bic writing. We joke about this.
    You have boobs. Those win most arguments with boys and men.

But you can't write your name in the snow easily.

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post

A disparaging comment I heard not long ago: "He couldn't pee a straight hole in the snow."
    “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.... We really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.” —Saikat Chakrabarti, then AOC's Chief of Staff.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." —CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.” ―Robert F. Kennedy.

8. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:50 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it’s just something to do during what would otherwise be a total waste of time.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    A disparaging comment I heard not long ago: "He couldn't pee a straight hole in the snow."
    My friend I saw last night corrected my recollection, and somehow it's appropriate for this thread:

"He couldn't pee a straight hole in a snowbank."

Snarks involving snow fare poorly here in Florida.
    “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.... We really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.” —Saikat Chakrabarti, then AOC's Chief of Staff.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." —CNN's Don Lemon, showing how to stop demonizing people.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.” ―Robert F. Kennedy.