Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Impeachment Is About Putting Down the Peasants’ Revolt

Last Online
    Today @ 8:39 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    The only bit you still believe in.
    False. I believe in it all. You, however, have repeatedly demonstrated that you believe in pretty much nothing other than not quartering troops in your own personal living room.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    False. I believe in it all.

Dude! You freaked out when someone looked up the word "emolument." In a dictionary. Several dictionaries. Legal dictionaries. Dictionaries available when the Constitution was being written.

Whatever. Enjoy your cult. Let me know when you want to be serious again. You really used to be able to cut through the crap. Your crap detector was decent. Now, you are just another pathetic homer only worse since your only "argument" is obstinate denial.
    “Totalitarianism in power invariably replaces all first-rate talents, regardless of their sympathies, with those crackpots and fools whose lack of intelligence and creativity is still the best guarantee of their loyalty.”

~ Hannah Arendt

3. Dislikes Newman disliked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude! You freaked out when someone looked up the word "emolument." In a dictionary. Several dictionaries. Legal dictionaries. Dictionaries available when the Constitution was being written.
    I did no such thing. I pointed out that you were wrong, as MULTIPLE courts have confirmed. That's not "freaking out." What you're doing is "freaking out." I merely presented you with facts that were inconvenient to your narrative, and you got all pissed off because "orange man BAD" failed for you as an argument yet again.

Whatever. Enjoy your cult. Let me know when you want to be serious again. You really used to be able to cut through the crap. Your crap detector was decent. Now, you are just another pathetic homer only worse since your only "argument" is obstinate denial.
    Yeah, whatever. Go ahead and take your ball and bat and go home for the next five years, since you're just going to sulk the whole time anyway.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    And there's the obstinate denial.

Jesus, I'll be glad when this Trump douche is gone and you people can have an opinion.
    “Totalitarianism in power invariably replaces all first-rate talents, regardless of their sympathies, with those crackpots and fools whose lack of intelligence and creativity is still the best guarantee of their loyalty.”

~ Hannah Arendt

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    And there's the obstinate denial.

Jesus, I'll be glad when this Trump douche is gone and you people can have an opinion.
    The only one engaging in denial is you. You are in immeasurable denial about literally almost everything. The only one who is perhaps more in denial is Tom, but that's a tough call.

Just yesterday (I think), you were literally claiming that the blue collar was getting screwed over by Trump, and yet those very same blue collar love Trump. Why? Because they have jobs again, good and better-paying jobs, with hourly wages up an additional 8%, I think I heard, in the last quarter. Yeah, that's a real fucking-over right there. Thank you sir! May I have another?

You are utterly and completely blinded by your unbridled hatred. You literally hate anyone who does not share your level of hatred for Trump, all because he took away Saint Hillary's rightful coronation. You bleated about this for weeks, so it's not like it's any sort of secret.

I'll say it again, and maybe this time it will penetrate your thick skull: I don't like Donald Trump. I think that he's an asshole. I doubt that I will ever manage to forgive him for what he did to Rafael Cruz in particular, one of the most honorable and God-fearing men I have ever met in my life. And that's just one in the hit parade of people he verbally assaulted on the campaign trail.

But the simple fact is that no matter how much I think that he's an asshole, he gets results. He's been getting the job done. I literally do not know a single person in meatspace who is not in an executive position who did not get either a fat bonus due to tax cuts (most) or their paycheck went up on taxes alone (all) or got an overall raise (most, again). Donald Trump literally went out and won the "fight for fifteen," and you're furious at him for it because he did it without imposing stupid, impractical government mandates on employers, whom you all think are freaking Monty Burns bathing in gold coins. He broke the back of ISIS, and you're freaking out because all of fifty soldiers still there are coming home and we will be able to mark off another foreign war that we're no longer a part of (something you yourself championed back when it was the Scary Black Guy who was President). I think that tariffs suck; I think that they're a terrible way of engaging in both foreign policy as well as a revenue source, and yet Trump has made them work to great effect, bringing back jobs, giving China more than just a monetary needle-prick, bringing the EU to the table on paying up on their fair share, and putting the hurt on countries who don't toe our line (e.g. Turkey, whom you all laugh about today, but who were quite willing to pony up when it came to having economic nastiness brought upon them over an American in their custody). I don't agree with it at all, but he's been doing the so-called "prison reform" that Leftists have been howling about for years now, getting people out of prison, almost all of whom are Black, but somehow he's the racist. He has Black and Hispanic unemployment literally at the lowest levels ever measured, but he's somehow a "racist" because he wants to stop unknown people from flooding our southern border with zero vetting.

So you just keep right on in your denial. The rest of the country is literally laughing in your face. Your little impeachment farce will do a Wile E. Coyote explosion in your face, just like everything else you have tried has. The simple reality is that the rest of the country can indeed read, they have already seen that the Muller report proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was no Russian collusion, they see that Joe Biden literally committed extortion with taxpayer dollars in Ukraine, they know that Trump did nothing wrong in asking to follow up on corruption, in accordance with a treaty that was signed by Bill Clinton, and they know that screeching howler monkeys like you are nothing but background noise to be ignored.

7. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only one engaging in denial is you.
    Your screed was not robust. You made stuff up and also did your typical "I don't like Trump but here's all the reasons I've joined his cult" schtick. I think of it as the Mark Levin Lie.

I will entertain that I am wrong; I do it all the time and quite frequently see I missed something or my bullshit detector wasn't working or I just was seduced by affirmation. But your rant, like the blithering of a man that saves his own urine, is not persuasive. I don't even think it is an argument. And I wish you would make one.

Honestly, I wish anyone would.

~ Hannah Arendt

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    *engages in even more denial*
    You're still engaging in denial of a galactic scale.

Get back to us when you actually return to earth in this space-time continuum.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your little impeachment farce will do a Wile E. Coyote explosion in your face, just like everything else you have tried has. The simple reality is that the rest of the country can indeed read, they have already seen that the Muller report proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was no Russian collusion, they see that Joe Biden literally committed extortion with taxpayer dollars in Ukraine, they know that Trump did nothing wrong in asking to follow up on corruption, in accordance with a treaty that was signed by Bill Clinton, and they know that screeching howler monkeys like you are nothing but background noise to be ignored.
    And yet polls are showing that even Republican support for the impeachment and inquiry are rising.
    You can't spell "hatred" without "red hat".

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    And yet polls are showing that even Republican support for the impeachment and inquiry are rising.
    LOL! Slate? Come on. Even you know better than that.

And I'll reiterate for the billionth time: political polling for public consumption are utter bullshit. They are nothing but a disguised form of push-polling and have zero relevance to reality.

Last Online
    Today @ 4:45 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Looks like Pelosi is refusing to call a vote. If Trump really did break the law, doesn't she have an obligation to put impeachment to a vote?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.