Thread: Most Donít See More Women Leaders As Better for Society

Last Online
    Friday, October 11th, 2019 @ 9:51 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Donít See More Women Leaders As Better for Society

Most Donít See More Women Leaders As Better for Society

Most See More Female Leaders in the Near Future

Friday, September 20, 2019

Voters arenít convinced that more women political leaders are the way to go, perhaps in part because most think men and women have more common interests than not.

Only 33% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it would be better for society if women held more political positions than men. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 12% think it would be worse for society. A plurality (45%) thinks it would have no impact.
    More.

They don't seem to break it out by sex. I'm guessing the 12% who think it would be worse actually work for a woman. Just kidding.

Rasmussen Reports
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 8:39 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    A recent Gallup poll showed that 89.7% of Americans just don't give a fuck about this kind of stupid shit.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Friday, October 11th, 2019 @ 9:51 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    A recent Gallup poll showed that 89.7% of Americans just don't give a fuck about this kind of stupid shit.
    I know I don't. You either have good ideas or you don't. Your reproductive equipment and your preferred targets to use it on don't really matter.

A lot of real, innate sex differences simply don't matter at this level because the qualities needed to successfully run and win a presidential campaign override everything else.

You might have been designed to be empathetic or to avoid conflict or to be a people pleaser but the sheer brutality and public scrutiny of this kind of race means that you've set aside those traits in favor of what works. A woman doesn't bring anything special to the table at this level (assuming she had something uniquely female to offer at any point, she might not).

This is what exasperated me with Clinton's run. I knew women who were shocked that I had no intention of voting for 'the woman'. Clinton's sex had nothing to do with my decision but I couldn't make some women understand that. I had problems with her past and her proposed policies. That's why I didn't vote for her yet I was somehow letting down "our" side.

What side? I have no more in common with any random female than I do with any random male when it comes to this kind of thing. It was frustrating.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."