Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You Have Three Foods

Last Online
    Today @ 1:40 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'd rather die than pick just three foods to eat forever.

That said, I was positively salivating at Adam's three choices and fail to see how those could be bettered.
    “Your boos mean nothing, I see what makes you cheer! … Every breath I take without your permission increases my self-esteem!” - Rick Sanchez

Last Online
    Today @ 5:44 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I think I'd rather die than pick just three foods to eat forever.

That said, I was positively salivating at Adam's three choices and fail to see how those could be bettered.
    You'll never tire of what you pick.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 1:40 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    You'll never tire of what you pick.
    This is a great thought exercise, but I'm struggling to come up with anything comprehensive. Despite my dietary restrictions, I do like to eat as wide a variety of foods as possible. I'm not even sure I could up with three cuisines to live off of forever and be even remotely happy.

The first thought that popped into my noggin was "tacos" but that's probably too broad for this. Plus, I can't imagine giving up, say, fish tacos with their cabbage slaw and flour tortillas and only living off of hard shell tacos / tacos dorados.

Fish would make the list if I could have some variety. As much as I love the blackened tripletail one local restaurant serves, I don't know that I could live off it and two other foods forever. I'd miss the paneed grouper, and rare tuna steaks, and the occasional slice of mercury-laden swordfish.

Ah, hell. Let's just make it crispy Taco Bell Doritos Loco tacos, that blackened tripletail, and… ramen noodles. Just don't tell my doctor about the sodium content in all this!
    “Your boos mean nothing, I see what makes you cheer! … Every breath I take without your permission increases my self-esteem!” - Rick Sanchez

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Tom:

Ah, hell. Let's just make it crispy Taco Bell Doritos Loco tacos, that blackened tripletail, and… ramen noodles. Just don't tell my doctor about the sodium content in all this!
    I also have a weakness for ramen.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    general tso chicken
    softshell crab sandwich
    vegetable beef soup
    Also good choices.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    There's no requirement for a vegetable or any balance at all.
    But I require vegetables. And this way I can have many at once. It's better than spicy V-8. I love it. Many nights my dinner is extra sharp cheddar and Mr. & Mrs. T's Bloody Mary mix.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Also good choices.
    I was wondering earlier if I could team up with Nova and share food. You and Little Bitty Pretty One could join us.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    I was wondering earlier if I could team up with Nova and share food. You and Little Bitty Pretty One could join us.
    I'm in!

9. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:53 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything that involves:

Cheese whiz

Canned mushroms

Tomato soup

processed cheeze

crackers

bioled eggs

I have others.
    Robert Francis O'Rourke, Democrat, White guy, spent ~78 million to defeat, Ted Cruz, Republican immigrant Dark guy …
    and lost …
    But the Republicans are racist.

11. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Anything that involves:

Cheese whiz

Canned mushroms

Tomato soup

processed cheeze

crackers

bioled eggs

I have others.
    Cheese Whiz is processed cheese. Bioled Eggs, though - I admit that I am intrigued.