Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ohio woman wearing fur is stabbed by animal-rights activist in church, police say

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    But I feel like fur is often different because it's sometimes being taken off of the animal when they're alive. I've seen fur ripped from a bunny before and thought it was cruel. It's important to me that whatever is being skinned, chopped up, or whatever be dead first.

Disclaimer: I am not stabbing people in church.

on edit: Frostbit, I was responding to you. System wouldn't let me quote.
    What??? What would be the purpose of that?

ETA: I don't hunt, and I don't wear real fur (for reasons that have nothing to do with being anti-fur). But if you've seen somebody rip the fur from a live "bunny," you need to inform local law enforcement that they have a budding serial killer on their hands. Of course, if you've only seen some claim that it happened, or that infamous and thoroughly bogus animal rights propaganda video, then you're just gullible (and inaccurate).
    Last edited by Celeste Chalfonte; Monday, December 2nd, 2019 at 9:25 PM.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

2. Likes scott liked this post