Thread: Walmart is now serving KFCs fried chicken-scented firelog

Last Online
    Today @ 5:33 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Walmart is now serving KFCs fried chicken-scented firelog

Walmart is now serving KFCs fried chicken-scented firelog

By Rob Bailey-Millado December 6, 2019 | 7:59am

Dont be tempted to taste Kentucky Fried Chickens 11 Herbs & Spices Firelog or you will most definitely get burnt. For better or worse, the limited-edition KFC Firelog is back by popular demand at Walmart.com, where its going for $18.99 a pop.

Unlike the brisk evergreen scent of your nostalgic childhood memories, this fowl hearth warmer smells like a bucket of Colonel Sanders legendary deep-fried poultry.

Since selling out last year, we have received weekly calls from hopeful fans wanting to get their hands on the 11 Herbs & Spices Firelog, said Ross McRoy, president and founder of Enviro-Log, in a statement. This heart-warming and hunger-inducing partnership is sure to spice things up this holiday season.

From the looks of the Walmart comments section, McRoy isnt just spouting empty hype about this aromatic curiosity.
    Ah....words kind of fail here. I've gotten lost enough in fireplace abandon to toss a couple handfuls of that fireplace salt on the logs to see the colors but this I never considered.

You'd think Yankee Candle would have this urge covered.

NY Post
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

2. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    'bought as "ugh" as it gets.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:00 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    On nearly the same lines (fake scents), I discovered one that I'm using this year instead of having a Christmas tree - we have two teenage kittens, and I just don't need the frustration:

http://www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Fra...Reed-Diffuser/ I think it's the one I linked, the sales lady gave me the right one. If it's not, this candle certainly is: http://www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Fra...3-Wick-Candle/

I may not have the best olfactory sense in the world, but it smells exactly like a Christmas tree to me.
    Last edited by Bob Loblaw 3.0; Sunday, December 8th, 2019 at 7:59 PM.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw 3.0 View Post
    On nearly the same lines (fake scents), I discovered one that I'm using this year instead of having a Christmas tree - we have two teenage kittens, and I just don't need the frustration:

http://www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Fra...Reed-Diffuser/ I think it's the one I linked, the sales lady gave me the right one.

I may not have the best olfactory sense in the world, but it smells exactly like a Christmas tree to me.
    Sounds delightful, and for $50 (currently out of stock), it should be!
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 5:33 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw 3.0 View Post

http://www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Fra...Reed-Diffuser/ I think it's the one I linked, the sales lady gave me the right one. If it's not, this candle certainly is: http://www.thymes.com/Fragrances/Fra...3-Wick-Candle/

I'm already dreading the kitten/Christmas Tree disaster that I know will happen.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:00 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Sounds delightful, and for $50 (currently out of stock), it should be!
    It is pretty realistic, even the wife likes it. The sales lady told me that shes had the same one for a year now... I dont know if shes left it running, or capped and stored it between seasons. Beings its a oily substance, I think it may not evaporate very fast. Well see.