Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you are not voting for Trump

Last Online
    Today @ 5:33 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I misunderstood the question as asking for 2020 but I think my answer works either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Then who would you vote for in 2016.
    Sanders/Warren

1- Sanders is the only viable candidate who hasn't thrown Single Payer under the bus.
    2- Sanders is the devil you know- he hasn't changed his little red stripes in 60 years.
    3- IT gets them both out of Congress.
    4- It checks two boxes, three if you ask Warren's cheekbones.
    5- It will shut the whiny little crybaby Democrat's up for 8 years.
    6- It will be fun to watch the Progressives and ANTIFA lose their shit at "Democrats".
    7- It will guarantee that the House turns traffic signal red in the midterm.
    8- A national gay rights law would surely be passed and signed in the first 100 days- just like it did under Obama and Clinton.
    9- My precinct will get citizenship and we might get a physical polling place.
    Last edited by Novaheart; Monday, January 13th, 2020 at 9:46 PM.
    You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 4:27 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did not vote for Trump or Hillary in 2016. I am not sure who I am leaning towards right now. But it probably isn't going to be Trump.
    “Your boos mean nothing, I see what makes you cheer! … Every breath I take without your permission increases my self-esteem!” - Rick Sanchez

Last Online
    Today @ 2:15 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Then who would you vote for in 2016.
    Do you mean 2020?

And I really don't know. If Bernie gets the nomination, then oh crap.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I misunderstood the question as asking for 2020 but I think my answer works either way.

Sanders/Warren

1- Sanders is the only viable candidate who hasn't thrown Single Payer under the bus.
    2- Sanders is the devil you know- he hasn't changed his little red stripes in 60 years.
    3- IT gets them both out of Congress.
    4- It checks two boxes, three if you ask Warren's cheekbones.
    5- It will shut the whiny little crybaby Democrat's up for 8 years.
    6- It will be fun to watch the Progressives and ANTIFA lose their shit at "Democrats".
    7- It will guarantee that the House turns traffic signal red in the midterm.
    8- A national gay rights law would surely be passed and signed in the first 100 days- just like it did under Obama and Clinton.
    9- My precinct will get citizenship and we might get a physical polling place.
    Sanders/Gabbard?
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.