Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    She was. She lost.
    That's gotta sting!
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 7:02 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok
    Clinton is not a worse person than Trump.
    There appears to be wide disagreement about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok
    I understand the decades of conditioning you’ve been subjected to. I know how hard that is to overcome. I get that you are old and a comforting lie is better than harsh reality. By try to think for yourself. I know it is difficult, believe me, but it is worth it.
    Funny coming from you - older, more conditioned to believe lies, even thinks "reality has a liberal bias."
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    There appears to be wide disagreement about that.

Funny coming from you - older, more conditioned to believe lies, even thinks "reality has a liberal bias."
    He's older than you? I only ask because he makes a point of being ageist at times.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    He's older than you? I only ask because he makes a point of being ageist at times.
    Yes, by a few years.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Yes, by a few years.
    Well, that makes no sense.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Today @ 7:18 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Well, that makes no sense.
    Agreed! Can you imagine the effort it must take to ignore reality at that age.
    If it pays, it stays

7. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Agreed! Can you imagine the effort it must take to ignore reality at that age.
    He might be going senile or suffering the early effects of neurological degeneration.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/art-20048356

link

Time will tell.