Thread: Now there’s a solid defense

Last Online
    Today @ 5:53 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Now there’s a solid defense

Khan was arrested and reportedly told detectives that he found Fuertes lying on the ground and was trying to help when he “fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina.”
    Illegal accused of rape and murder of 92 year old after sanctuary city release.

Link
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Today @ 5:33 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we have enough home-grown rapist morons without allowing them to import themselves.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 5:21 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    He needs to be deported.

With a trebuchet.
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

4. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    As the video states, anybody is now at risk. What can be done with the criminals if they can'T be deported and are protected from our laWS………...

Last Online
    Today @ 5:21 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lady Marva
    As the video states, anybody is now at risk. What can be done with the criminals if they can'T be deported and are protected from our laWS………...

I have a suggestion.

Every illegal who commits a crime and is released, then goes on to commit another crime -- the people who made the decision to release him are charged as accessories to the crime.

That includes everyone who made their cities sanctuaries for illegals, too. They need a little skin in the game, instead of just the innocent people who are victimized by released criminal illegals.
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

7. Likes Tom Servo liked this post