Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Senate GOP Blows Off GAO Finding That Trumpís Hold On Ukraine Aid Was Illegal

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:51 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Show me where Obama and Biden used the office of president to help themselves.
    If you don't believe Biden set up his family to make big bucks using his influence, you are being willfully blind.

And its not just Biden, its all of them. Democrats and Republicans. But, damn that Trump!!

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 8:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    If you don't believe Biden set up his family to make big bucks using his influence, you are being willfully blind.

And its not just Biden, its all of them. Democrats and Republicans. But, damn that Trump!!

Mark
    I said show me, not "blah blah blah" me. What actions were taken using the office of president to help himself?

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said show me, not "blah blah blah" me. What actions were taken using the office of president to help himself?
    Helping their kids is helping themselves.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:17 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't Obama profit from government purchases of his books?
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    He probably did. Now show that he used the power of the office of the president to order those books to be purchased.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Helping their kids is helping themselves.

Mark
    Okay, doofus.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, doofus.
    Its not Norm? Bidens son sat on that board because of his dad, if you believe otherwise, you're a fool.

Mark

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Do you genuinely believe this is an argument?

Iím serious. I really want to know.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 19th, 2020 @ 2:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    You cannot possibly be serious.

Whatever.

OK, fuckwagon.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

10. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 17th, 2020 @ 3:01 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know anything about speaker's fees...ÖÖÖÖÖ...