Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McConnell Doesn’t Have the Votes to Block Witnesses

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    You might want to follow the so-called "trial" in the Senate, dude.

Not that you would admit what you see, anyway but just for kicks.
    I've been following it, at least a bit. Not once have I heard anyone say anything remotely like "the President can do whatever the fuck he wants." Not even Schiff has made such an asinine claim, and he manages to lie even more than you do. Quite a feat, if you ask me.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I've been following it, at least a bit. Not once have I heard anyone say anything remotely like "the President can do whatever the fuck he wants." Not even Schiff has made such an asinine claim, and he manages to lie even more than you do. Quite a feat, if you ask me.
    Whatever. Enjoy your reich while it lasts.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like the 2020 cheating has started
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    No one, other than you, has made such an argument, Mr. Objective Reality.

If the Senate votes to acquit Trump, the democrats already have their next scheme:

“The president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box,” Schiff said, “for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won.”

This is the first impeachment with two articles based on emotional trauma..."We hate you" and "We can't beat you". They are not going quietly into the night.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

4. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    If the Senate votes to acquit Trump …
    When.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    Whatever. Enjoy your reich while it lasts.
    I'm sorry that actual objective reality and facts disagree with your bizarre fantasy, boomer.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.