Thread: Facebook Won’t Remove This Woman’s Butthole As A Business Page

Last Online
    Today @ 2:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Facebook Won’t Remove This Woman’s Butthole As A Business Page

Facebook Won’t Remove This Woman’s Butthole As A Business Page

Samantha Jespersen never wanted her butthole to be the first thing that came up when someone googled her name. But to her horror, she discovered “Samantha Rae Anne Jespersen’s Butthole” — a Facebook business page — was the very first result when she googled her name.

What has really vexed Jespersen is that she’s been unable to get it taken down. Since she discovered the Page in 2015, she’s reported it several times — but Facebook has said it isn’t in violation of its community standards (Facebook removed the Page after this article was published).

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that's an asshole move on facebook's behalf....
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

3. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 18th, 2020 @ 8:00 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Well, that's an asshole move on facebook's behalf....
    They had to end it. No sense farting around.
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's just dumb. Removing buttholes is a job for a proctologist, not social media.
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveman View Post
    That's just dumb. Removing buttholes is a job for a proctologist, not social media.
    Social media has such a great track record of stopping people from being assholes online....
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

7. Likes daveman liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Social media has such a great track record of stopping people from being assholes online....
    Indeed.
    Last edited by daveman; Friday, January 31st, 2020 at 5:57 PM. Reason: Lounge, buddy.
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveman View Post
    "Indeed," I said, on my 5th Tumblr account, the previous 4 having been deleted due to complaints from leftists about the Horrible Terrible Conservative.
    Lounge, buddy.

10. Thanks daveman thanked for this post