Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Romney announces

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    My point is about how Republicans are treating him. It's got nothing to do with me. But, since you're asking, I don't remember ever communicating with anyone that threatened to do him physical harm. I guess CPAC attendees are a bit more dangerous than anyone I know.
    What horseshit. It was meant in jest, and you Goddamned well know it. You just needed to find some site that would take Schlapp's words out of context and intentionally ignore that he's always joking about something in order to soothe your butthurt.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Today @ 2:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    What horseshit. It was meant in jest, and you Goddamned well know it. You just needed to find some site that would take Schlapp's words out of context and intentionally ignore that he's always joking about something in order to soothe your butthurt.
    You're full of shit on that. The site I linked gave a link to the full video. It's the 2/9/20 episode and the quoted part is at the 20:00 mark. Schlapp isn't grinning or laughing when he says that and neither is Greta.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Today @ 2:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump world’s latest attack on Romney: Tie him to Burisma

The MAGA machine is attempting to turn President Donald Trump’s latest nemesis — Sen. Mitt Romney — into the next Hunter Biden.

Trump in recent days took a new turn in his attacks on the Utah senator, veering from assailing his character and loyalty and tossing him into the wilds of Ukraine.

Trump over the weekend retweeted several conservative personalities and stories attempting to connect the Republican senator to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma and its former board member Hunter Biden, two parties at the center of Trump’s attempted quid pro quo. The allegation was featured in several far-right blog posts: A senior advisor from Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign was on Burisma’s board of directors, and that by voting to impeach Trump last week, Romney was covering for his fellow swamp crony.
    So, he's siccing his info-goons on Romney. I wonder what he's got in store for Bolton.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken