Thread: They're not even trying to be honest anymore

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

They're not even trying to be honest anymore

Wrong place, wrong time

Thousands of protesters on foot and in vehicles converged Wednesday on Michigan’s capital to rally against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home orders in the state.

“Operation Gridlock,” organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, created a huge bumper-to-bumper traffic jam around the Michigan Capitol Building in Lansing, Fox 2 Detroit reported.

Meshawn Maddock, an organizer for the group, said the demonstrators include Republicans, Democrats, and independents.

As social media lit up with comments and photographs of the event, one image supposedly showing a flag bearing a swastika flag and the words “Trump” and “Pence” started to go viral.
    Watch the video in the link.
    It shows what one of our fine Democratic congresscritters thinks of us that do not bow at their command.
    (Never mind that her seat was vacated by her late hubby, John Dingell (1955-2015), who had it handed down to him by his father who previously held the post for 22 years)
    She passes on the party propaganda for all that choose to listen.

Fortunately, this interview was on TDSNBC.
    We are so fucked.

Last Online
    Friday, May 1st, 2020 @ 7:36 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Video Proof: Viral Michigan Pro-Trump Swastika Photo Is a Hoax

It was a Bern Victim at a Bernie Rally in Boise.
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

The Gunslinger Creed, Stephen King, The Dark Tower

3. Thanks Newman thanked for this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 5:13 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was my first impression. No Trump voter would link Trump's name with Nazi imagery - it had to be the work of a progressive. That's all those people seem to think about (X is Hitler, X is a Nazi).

I spend zero time thinking anybody but Hitler was Hitler.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

5. Likes daveman liked this post