Thread: Viral Photo of Denver Lockdown Protest Fake.

Last Online
    Today @ 1:55 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Viral Photo of Denver Lockdown Protest Fake.

The women in the vehicles say the reporting is false. Investigative reporters at a radio station decided to find out (the MSM didn't bother). They wondered why the phoptographer didn't get the names of the "healthcare" workers blocking traffic since traffic was going maybe 2 mph and that's the usual practice.

It now appears the "healthcare" workers are really employed by a strip club and active in left-of-center political activism and demonstrations. The people at the station now know who the masked people are and are planning on naming them tomorrow. The station expects that the information they have gathered is strong enough to force at least some MSM outlets to pick up the story.

This station has broken other legit news before so I'm inclined to believe them (at least for now). Denver MSM news media is generally very poor now since most of their "reporting" is confined to political or corporate PR releases and 'Bart's People' type feel good stories.

I'll let the board know what comes of this.

(Source: Me)
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting.
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, if we are going to do fake pics, then let's do it right.

Rounding up people without COVID-free ID.

We are so fucked.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gary m View Post
    Hey, if we are going to do fake pics, then let's do it right.

Rounding up people without COVID-free ID.

Oh, the pic was real, it was masked "healthcare" workers who are apparently fake.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:47 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    It now appears the "healthcare" workers are really employed by a strip club and active in left-of-center political activism and demonstrations.
    [
    Well, dang, would some people call that a "medical necessity"? In a court of law perhaps?

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I forgot my update but was reminded by the Denver protest held yesterday.

The "nurses" in the story were not actually nurses. The male was a DJ who worked a strip club and the women were casual workers in various things. All of them were associated with a couple of
    Soros-funded organizations so I guess their "real" profession was 'crisis actor'.

Despite evidence, all of this was roundly denied by the local media and promptly forgotten and buried because 'scrubs + mask = HEROES' so shut up.

Yesterday there was yet another protest calling for Polis to open up Colorado so we can get back to business. Imagine nobody's surprise when the protest was completely nurse-free. Those angry, selfless nurses who were so adamant that any loosening of restrictions was exactly the same as killing grandma never showed up.

Go figure.

7. Thanks Bob Loblaw 3.0 thanked for this post